chapter 1

-Angel's pov:

I brushed gel on my edges. Brushed my teeth and got ready for school. As I walked downstairs and see my fucked up mom and dad and my brother Ivan.

So I've been living with my abusive dad and my brother that rapes me. But yet my mom doesn't know anything but brings her clients into our house.

"Where are you going?" My dad says. "Something called school! Have you heard of it before?" I said. "Don't get smart with me!" My dad raised his voice. "Whatever! Bye!" I said as walking towards the door. "Not so fast!" My dad said. "Take Ivan with you" He said. I rolled my eyes. "Let's go!" I said. As he gets his stuff. "Your mouth looks dry.. I know you been making money" my mom said as smoking a cigarette and moving hand as and putting her tung touching her check as she pretending to suck dick. I rolled my eyes. Ivan came down, "you ready!" He said. I stood silent and walked out of the house with him.

-

As we arrived at school we go our own separate ways. I saw my bestfriend and went by them.

I see the brown hair boy and run towards him and jump on him and hug him. He holds me tight I felt safe.

"Hey babygirl" He said. "Hey prettyboy" I said. He smirked. "I missed you!" I said and hugged him more. "I need to tell you something!" He said all happy. "You finally got herpes!" I shouted. "Wow fuck off! No me and Dom got back together!"

My mood got all killed. I didn't know what to do or say. I was pissed. I hate dom she always makes up lies and cheats on Carl.

"Well I'm happy if your happy.." I smiled and my smiled went away as I walked away to go to my classes.

-

As I get home from school. I go to my room and do my homework and put on my headphones to not hear my parents arguing. As I lay down on my stomach on my bed and open my note book and do my homework. Ivan comes in my room and gets on top of me.

"Ivan stop" I said. He pulls down my pants and turns me around. I try kicking him off of me and pushing him. "Ivan stop!" I yelled. He pins me down. He pulls down my underwear,  my tear goes down. I knew nobody would hear me or do anything. He started putting his member in me. It wasn't the first time he did this.

-

Ivan leaves my room and closes my door. I just stood quite and started crying. Why is my life so fucked up. I can't take this shit no more. I felt so cold and numb. I didn't know what to do anymore. I had to stop acting like everything was okay and that I'm happy when I'm not.

I go downstairs and open the door to go to the Gallagher's. My dad grabs my arm really tight.

"Where do you think you going?" He says. "Out!" I said. "Oh no you don't!" He says. "Ivan told me what happened up there. Why did you try and push him off of you!?" He said. "I think that it's sick how you  are okay with Ivan raping me when I'm his sister and how you abuse me and how mom just doesn't give a fuck and you don't give any fucks when she brings random ass people into this house and does them!" I said angrily.

He pushed me down to the ground and starts kicking my stomach. And punches me. I start to laugh.

"Yeah be a pussy and hit your daughter!"

He kicks my stomach again and gives me bruises on my check. I knew I looked fucked up. 

I left my house and ran towards the Gallagher's. I knocked on the door really fast and scared as Carl opens it. I see his face he looks all concerned.

"What the fuck happen?" He said as he brings me in. I burst into tears. "My- dad-d! and- Ivan." I said. He brings me upstairs and takes me to his room. "What happened princess... tell me." He lifts my chin up. I start crying even more. I hate seeing him look at me like this.

"Ivan rapes me..." Carl's face got pissed. He bit his lip. "What else" he said in a mean tone. "My dad abuses me and my mom does nothing about it." I said.  He pulls my in closer and hugs me. "I'm here for you."

"I love you Gallagher.."

"I love you princess. I mean it."

-

Sorry short ass chapter but hope you like it so far🖤 sorry if I drag by updating more by trust me I'm onnittt! It's just soccer szn y'all. But hope y'all stay updated🖤