chapter 13

Listen to song while reading!🖤

-

-Angel's pov:

I woke up the next day and got ready for school so did Carl and we headed to school.

Carl and I haven't saw Julian ever since that day. He never even bothered asking if anything was fine. As we saw him walking passed the halls looking at me as Carl looked at him.

"You got something you wanna say?" Carl said as everyone was quite in the halls just watching. As he dropped me off to class.

-

As school was over I walked out of the building as Julian and his friends were laughing while looking at me.

"What!?" I said all annoyed I didn't know what the fuck was wrong with him acting this way but it was really pissing me the fuck off! "Come over here baby!" He said looking at my ass. "I'm not you baby!" I said as I was walking up to him. "Come on I'm better than Carl" he said. As Carl came and wrapped his arm around me as we were starting to walk away. "Hey Carl how bout I take your bitch! And your money?" He said as Carl got mad. As I was holding his hand squeezing it tight for him not to go back there I knew what he was gonna do. As Julian repeated it again. As Carl stormed off and started beating the fuck out of him as the teachers broke it off.

"GO HOME!" They all yelled as someone yelled, "CARL BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF HIM! HE WON THAT SHIT!" They said screaming as I laughed as we both headed home.

-

We talked and chilled until everyone went upstairs for bed.

As I went upstairs into Carl's room and he lays down I straddled him. As he looks at me.

"Hey.. since I won one round. I do two rounds on you..." he says with lust in his eyes as his finger is by my mouth I lick his finger. "You really wanna go two round with me?" I say as he smirks and shakes his head as I take off my shirt as he takes off his and I take off my pants as I unbuckle his.

I pulled out his member as it was in me while I sat on him and smashed my lips into his.

The night was ours.

-

-Carl's pov:

I woke up next to Angel naked as I wrap my arms around her waist. As she turns around.

"Your ugly!" She says as she gets up and puts her pants on. I look at her confused. "You weren't saying that last night!" I said as I trapped her in the corner of the door as there was not space between us. She blushes as I kiss her as she smashes her lips into mine.

"Yeah that's what I thought!" I smirked and laid down. "Aren't you gonna eat?" She says, I look at her and get up. "Im eat your ass!" I said as she ran downstairs as I chased her and caught her and smashed my lips into her.

"Come on get a room!" Debs says. As we both laugh.

-

Today was the last day of school so of course I have to make so memories.

All day me and Carl did pranks on the teachers until the end of the day.