chapter 26

-Carl's pov:

Angel and I already had plan a couple of months ago when we were getting her dress about when and where our wedding was going to be and it was coming in just a week.

Angel's grandma she's nice to have a around but she always talks to Angel in Spanish when ever I do something and Angel argues with her in Spanish sometimes I just want to know what they are saying but I feel like it's good for me to not know.

As I was in the kitchen when Angel drinking coffee we start talking.

"So I was thinking maybe we can find a babysitter for the twins?" She said as I smiled, "that's a great idea babe!" I said as she smiled and posted on Facebook if anyone would want to babysit and we would pay them.

"I just posted help on Facebook!" She said as I shook my head as Angel's grandma comes downstairs. "Are you guys excited!!" Angel's grandma could not stop telling the whole neighborhood about the big wedding and she invited some of her friends.

-

As it got later that day. I heard a knock on the door.

"Jason!" I said shockingly. "Is Angel home?" He said as I shook my head.

The hell was he doing here.

As I heard angel coming down the stairs.

"Jason.."

-

-Angel's pov:

When I walked downstairs and saw Jason at the door I was shocked.

"What are you doing here?" I said as I brought him in as Carl pulled me to the side. His hands were squeezing my wrist tightly, it reminded me of what Ivan used to do to me..

"Did you bring him!" Carl said. "Now why would I do that Carl!?" I said as i got out of how he hand me in.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what I said back then.. can we just be good friends?" He says as I smiled and looked back at Carl. "Of course!" I said.
"Thank you how can I ever repay you?" He said as I smirked and looked at Carl.

"You can watch the twins on my wedding day!" I said as Jason's eyes had gotten bigger. "Congrats and of course I will!" He says as I smiled.

-

As it was time for bed I took the kids to sleep as I went into my bedroom with Carl.

"I think it was a good idea for you to have him watch the twins babe." He says as I shake my head yes.

I lay down on the bed as I pull out a book from my nightstand and opened it up to a brand new page.

Carl takes the book out of my hands and puts his hands under the blanket and touches my thigh.

"Stop." I said as I took his hands off. "Come on babygirl.." he says as he try's touching my heat. "No! Not after what your did today.." I said as I grabbed the book and started to read.

"What the hell did I do?" He said with an attitude. "The way you grabbed my hand when you pulled me aside while Jason was over!" I said as he looked at me like as if I was crazy. "I didn't even grab your hand hard if that's what your trying to explain!" He said.

I stood quiet as I had flashbacks about what Ivan did to me as I had the same image how Carl grabbed my wrist. I wanted to cry, I felt like I had a ball in my throat and I didn't want to let it out.

I got up from the bed as I grabbed a pillow from our closet and a blanket as he got up from the bed too and got in front of me.

"Well you did, you did grab it hard!" I said as I gave him the pillow as I was about to grab the blanket as he argues back with me. "Well not my fault you couldn't fight back Ivan!" He said.

I froze and took a breath. That's when I knew I couldn't take it anymore. I gave him the blanket and slapped him.

"Your not sleeping in here!" I said with anger as he tried saying something. "Go Carl!" I said louder as Katherine got out of her room. "Go back to bed baby!" I said as she obeys.

As Carl goes downstairs as I closed my room door and turned off my light and laid down.

I couldn't believe it. How could he say that to me. I don't even wanna get married anymore at this point.

I felt hurt.

-

Sorry for the short chapter luvs but hoped you liked it!🖤