chapter 2

-Carl's pov:

I was so pissed when Angel told me what happened and what's going on at home. She always tells me everything but she didn't tell me about this.

I wanted to beat her dad and her brother the fuck up. I can't believe Ivan rapes her and her dad doesn't give a fuck and beats her. Or her mom and just gives guys blowjobs!

As Angel puts her head on my shoulders while we were in my room still. She falls asleep. She looked so peaceful while she slept. Who would hurt such a beautiful person? Or abuse them. I grab Angel and tucked her in my bed and turned off my lights and went downstairs.

Grabbed some blankets from Debbies room and a pillow and walked downstairs and made myself a bed on the couch.

I felt more safe that Angel was at my house than at her own.

I turned on the tv and started watching Netflix on my block season two for the 4th time. As I heard a noise and vibration coming from my leg inside my pocket. I grabbed my phone it was a text from Dom.

"Hey baby why didn't u come?" She had texted. I replied, "sorry something had come up and I didn't have the chance to text u back. My bad baby." She texted, "yeah you can come over he isn't coming"

I was confused when Dom sent that text.

"What!?" I reply. "Oh shit wrong person I was texting my dad that u weren't coming." She texted. "But u and ur dad live in the same house why didn't u just tell him in person? Also you said 'yeah you can come over' So Dom?.." I replied. "I gtg I'll text you later. Ok bye!" She texted.

I thought our whole conversation was weird. But it's whatever as long as she's not cheating on me again.

I put my phone to charge and started watching on my block again as my eyes went out.

-

-Angels pov:

I woke up at 6:54am and found myself in someone else's bed. I was confused and trying to remember. But I couldn't remember anything as I looked around the room I was in more and it was familiar to me. Someone opens the door I saw a familiar face.

"Hey Princess.." the door creek. I smiled, "Hey..". "How did you sleep?" Carl asked. "I slept good. Thanks for asking and Carl I'm sorry if I bothered you if you had plans for last night. I should have never came. Wait- where did you sleep?" I said. "I slept on the couch. And no baby you shouldn't be sorry. I didn't have plans for last night. I was really glad that you fell asleep and I put you to bed. I'm here for you. I really wanted to beat their asses and I still do-." He says as I cut him off. "Don't please I don't want you to get hurt..." I said.

He comes closer towards the bed and sits down on it. He lifts my chin and looks me in the eye.

"I'll do anything for you... and I'll kill a motherfucker whoever touches you again. I don't care if I get hurt!" I smiled and went closer by him and kissed his cheek. I felt so safe with him I couldn't even explain how safe I felt with him.

-

I was at school and I went by my locker and saw Ivan walking towards me.

"Hey sis" he said. I looked at him and rolled my eyes "don't call me your sis." I said with attitude. "But you are my sister" he said. "I don't think brothers rape their sisters?" I said. He looked at me pissed and grabbed my wrist and squeezed it tight.