chapter 9

-Angel's pov:

"You did what!?" I yelled.

I couldn't hold any of my emotions in. All I could think of is why he did it..

I walked the last step of the stairs and stood in front of him as he looked at Lip, "you could have at least told me she was here!"

He got up from the couch and tried pulling me close to him for him to explain.

"Baby I can e-" I slapped him before he tried speaking. His face turned red. "Why? Why did you do it?" I said as I my tears were coming down. "I dunno.." I got even more mad I couldn't handle my shit. "You don't know?!" I laughed but it wasn't funny. I squeezed my fist tight I hit his chest soft then I hit it hard and hard again. "Have your stupid ass necklace back!" I said as I took it off of me and threw it at him as it dropped on the floor.

I walked out the house and slammed the door.

I didn't know where I was going but I know I'd don't want to be here.

-

I walked to the diner that Fiona worked at and sat inside there as I say a familiar face and I smiled it was Julian.

-

-Carl's pov:

As Angel walked out and slammed the door. I picked up the necklace then looked at Lip. I ran upstairs and slammed my room door.

I ran to my bed and just thought about what happened.

What the fuck did I just do!

-

-Angel's pov:

"Hey!" I said as he sat down with me. "What are you doing here?" He said. "Just to get something to drink.. you?" I said. "Just came to stop by cause I saw you.." he said as I smiled.

He looks at me then looks at my chest.

"Didn't you have a necklace that had 'babygirl' on it today?" He said. I felt my chest as if it was there. "Yeah i did.." I said as I looked down to my hands remembering how I took it off and threw it at Carl. "What happened to it?" He said. "My friend gave it to me but he wanted it back so.." I said quietly. "Oh well if you need to talk about anything I'm here for you.." he says as he reaches out for my hand and holds it. It didn't feel right but what Carl did to me was wrong.

-

As we left the diner Julian drove me home. When we made it to the house he parked the car and looked at me. I looked at him back.

"What!" I said while blushing. "Your beautiful" he said as he leaned in closer.

-

-Carl's pov:

I was looking at the windows to see if Angel was anywhere near here. As I saw a black challenger pull up and saw Angel in it. But I couldn't really see who the guy was as I saw him leaning into her more as she leaned in too.

Julian.

He kissed her.

I couldn't believe it.

-

-Angel's pov:

As Julian leaned in and kissed me. I was shocked.

"Julian thanks but... I have a boyfriend.." I said quietly and nervously. "Yeah I know.." he said as he was looking at the house. "Come by the party with Carl. I'm sure everything will work out fine with you guys." He said as I opened my car door and got out and told him bye.

I walked towards the house as Carl opens the door.

"Can we talk?" He says as I walk in and I shake my head yes. He takes me upstairs in his room. I sit on his bed as he closed the door and sits on his bed.

He moves my hair and puts on the necklace back on.

"I'm sorry baby..." he says. I look at him and kiss him before he says anything else. "I know.. I get it you were lost and mad when you saw me talking to Julian. But that doesn't mean that I liked him and for you to go kissing with some bitch! When you know I love you." I said.

He smirked and kissed me as we got hot and did our thing the night was all to us.

-

I woke up in the morning and saw myself next to Carl with no clothes. We did it again I didn't mind because he was good but at the time I did because I'm not really on birth control.

I get up from the bed and get ready for today and went downstairs to Fiona making breakfast.

As I ate Carl came downstairs all dressed for school.

"Damn so no good morning or waking me up?" He said. I looked at him and laughed. I finished eating and we went to school.

-

As school was over we went home and I went into my room and saw Debs.

"Heyy!" I said, "Heyy!" She said. We talked for a while as we had our laughs I needed to use the bathroom. I went into the bathroom and did my business.

I got out of the bathroom and Debs went in right after she asked me to get her a tampon from her purse as I grab it and give it to her while she does what ever she needs to do.. I thought about something.

I kept thinking.

And thinking.

When was the last time I got my period...

-

Hey luvs my bad I drag with the chapters but I hope y'all like this one I know it was pretty short but at least my ass updated. Thank you so much for reading I'll keep y'all updated!🖤