chapter 29

-Angel's pov:

Today was my bachelorette party and Carl's bachelor party. Tomorrow was the big day!

As I was up making breakfast I couldn't see Carl all day today or tomorrow. I couldn't wait anymore, but I had to.

I made breakfast for myself as my grandma was out and about with the kids and it was just me and Debs, Fiona. Today was going to fun as hell.

As I made myself a yogurt with fruit and everything as I ate it and got a text message from Debs.

Text messages;

I can't fucking wait till tonight!!

I can't wait either!

I'll pick you up!

Aww thank you!! Love you!

Love you too!

End of text messages .

-

As it was 6 pm the day was flying by I started to get ready and out on my dress to go out in.

I started to do my makeup as Debs came into my room.

"Damn you look good!" She said as I chuckled. "Don't i always?" I said as she stood quiet. "No.." she said. "Fuck you!" I said as she laughs.

We walked down the stairs as she grabs her keys for us to get ready to leave.
-

After me and Debs got there it was just us we were just waiting on Fiona as we started to drink.

There was guys with nice ass and strong muscles dancing as there was girls too.

I took a couple of shots.. well more like a lot! Debs only took a little because she was watching after me to see that I wouldn't do some dumb shit.

As I heard keys dangling I saw Fiona. She ran and came to give me a hug as I smiled.

"Wasup!!" I said as I had glasses on while I was half drunk. "Are you drunk!" Fi said as she looked at me and Debs. "Well no not exactly!" I said as I laughed as Debs spoke for me, "she is!" She said as Fi shook her head no as she laughed.

Songs were playing as we were partying. As we were partying I heard a beat to a song. As I heard the best I was hyped as hell.

"Oh shitt this is my shittt!!" I said as act up was playing. As I grabbed a couple of dollars from my bag as I was throwing the cash to the dancers as me, Debs, and Fi were partying.

I haven't had this much fun in awhile!

-

-Carl's pov:

As I got home from Lips place I saw a note on the kitchen table as it says to get blindfolded when I go upstairs into mine and Angel's room. I smirked to myself. Damn she's bad.

As I got upstairs and saw candles in our room as I laid down on our bed as I put on the blindfold. I heard heals walking into the room as I smirked to myself again.

I felt Angel straddling on me.

"Damn baby you couldn't wait" I said as I bit my lip. I hear her giggles.

She starts unbuckling my pants as she pulls out my member and puts it in her mouth.

-

-Angel's pov:

As we all got drunk as hell my phone hand rang. I answered the call.

"Hey grandma!" I said as she spoke to me on the phone telling me that the kids miss me.

I tell her that I'll see them tomorrow at the church for the wedding give them a bed time story and kiss them goodnight for me and Carl.

As the call ended I started going back to partying.

-

-Carl's pov:

After Angel's got done doing her job she got off of the bed as she whispered in my ear.

"I'll see you at the wedding!" She said as I smirked.
As Angel whispered it didn't really sound like her. Maybe I'm just tweaking I took like 6 hits today!

She was wild though.

-

It's been a couple of minutes since Angel left she was probably at the club already partying with Debs and Fi. As my alarm went off as I got ready to go out at the bar with Lip and Ian for my bachelor party.

-

I got to the bar as I saw Lip and Ian sitting at the bar as I sit with them.

"What's up!" Lip says as I smirk.

I can't stop thinking what Angel did.

"Angel gave me a blow job.." I said as Lip and Ian laugh. "Wait aren't you guys not supposed to see each other today or till tomorrow at the church?" Ian says. As I shake my head, "yes but she made me put on a blindfold and so I couldn't see her!" I said as they both laughed.

"A lot of people are going to be there! You guys excited??" Ian says as I shake my head yes.

-

-Angel's pov:

I got home from the club partied out as I took of my heals and everything as I laid in bed as I texted Carl.

Text messages;

Hey baby!

Whats up babe?

I just wanted to tell you I'm home and I can't wait for tomorrow my love! Also that I'm about to go to sleep so I'll see you!

I can't wait either! I love you too

End of text messages.

-

Hey luvs hoped you liked it! 🖤