chapter 14

-Angel's pov:

It's been a couple of weeks that I've been avoiding Carl. I still want to know why he did it. But to be honest I never gave him a chance to explain himself.. so I feel like I should.

I went downstairs where Liam and Carl were as Liam comes running towards me as Debs tell him to be careful. I sat down on the couch.

-

-Carl's pov:

Angel hasn't talked to me ever since my birthday. I miss her so much. Her laying right next to me and cuddling with me. As I heard the floor creak of the stairs I saw a familiar face.

It was Angel.

She sat down on the couch as I was watching Narcos. I try not to look at her as I couldn't hold it and looked at her as she was looking at me.

"I know.. I never gave you a chance to explain about what happened.. so I want to know" she said, I couldn't believe she was talking to me. I wanted to smile so bad this made my day but I didn't want to ruin it.

"When you fell asleep I was trying to sleep but nothing was helping. So Derek texted me saying if I wanted to stop by and drink, smoke with him. I said yes then when I got there everyone was there even that girl. I had a couple of drinks then smoke twice and didn't know what I was doing then all I remember was I sat on the couch. Then I guess she forced herself on me.. I'm so sorry babygirl-." She cuts me off.

"I know you are.. it's not your fault you didn't know what was happening you were too messed up. She didn't know that and I know for a fact if you weren't drunk of anything and you were just fine, I know you would have never did that." She said as I smiled.

I wanted to kiss her so bad but I know she probably wouldn't want me too. As I look at her stomach.

"Anything new?" I asked her as she looked at her stomach.

"Mhm.." She says.

She lifts up her sweater as I see a small little baby bum. My two baby's were in there. Inside my queen.

She puts down her sweater and looks at Liam as he was trying to get her attention.

"So any names you thought of?" I asked to try to start a conversation.

"Yeah.. I was thinking for a girl Juliana? And for a boy maybe.. Noah or Nathan I'm not sure yet!" She said laughing a little.

I missed her laugh so much and her smile, it mean the world to me I would do anything to see her smile.

As I picture her I notice that she still had the necklace I had given her.

-

-Angel's pov:

I was watching monster house on Netflix with Liam until he fell asleep. As I was watching him to see if he would fall asleep, Carl gets back from the store and sits by me I can see from the corner of my eye that he was looking at me.
I got up from the couch.

"Ok Liam time for bed!" I said. "But I'm not tired!" He says as I laugh, "come on!" I said as I picked him up as Carl jumped up from the couch "is he too heavy for the twins? I can hold him!" He said as he takes Liam from me and carries him. "Carl-!" He cuts me off. "I wanna help.." I smiled and shook my head yes.

-

As we went upstairs and took Liam up to bed Carl went to his room. I was about to enter mine and Debs room as I looked back at Carl's room. My gut was telling me to go in there so I walked over to his room as I opened the door and closed it as he was sitting on his bed taking off his shirt and was in his basketball shorts.

"What's up?" He said.

I walked over to him and straddled him as I looked at his face and couldn't help myself as I looked at my belly. I smiled and looked at Carl as he was looking at my belly too not looking up. As he looked at me and tried putting his hand on my belly as he looked at me for permission as I shook my head. He lays his hand on my belly as he laughs.

I pick up his chin and got his eyes to land on me as our eyes didn't go anywhere. I lean closer to him as he does the same I give him a peck on the lips as he bit my lip for me not to let go. I wrapped my hands around his hair and smashed my lips into his.

He picked me up and got off the bed as he laid me down on his bed and kissed me. The kiss never broke. As we were getting into it he put his hand on my butt and tried pulling my pants as he stopped himself.

"Is it ok if we... I just don't wanna hurt the-." I cut him off. "Your fine baby" as I let him pull them down as he does and takes off my sweater and looks at my baby bump.

"It's gonna be a little ruff twins be careful!" He says to my stomach as I laugh and smiled as we started.

As he put his member in me I let out moans as the night was ours.

-

Hey luvs!🖤 hope y'all liked this chapter sorry if it was short! But I send my luv to y'all!🖤