chapter 35

-Angel's pov:

As I drove off my heart broke into a million pieces. I didn't know what to feel. As music was still playing in my car new balance started to play.

I couldn't hold my tears and just burst crying.

What the fuck did I do! I messed up!

As I was crying I felt so hurt I couldn't explain the pain I was feeling. I started punching the wheel and hitting the horn. I looked at my phone and saw me and Carl on my wallpaper.

As I snuffled and wipe my tears away as more came. I looked at myself in the mirror and my eyes looked red and puffy.

My phone started vibrating i picked up the phone.

"Get out of your car.." Ivan said as I did. "Now turn around" he said as I saw him and my dad holding Katherine and Damian's hand.

"My babies!!" I said yelled as I squat down and opened my arms for a hug as they come running towards me. "Mommy!!" They both say as I hug them so tight and my tears started to come down. "Why are you crying mommy! Where's daddy?" Katherine says, as I look at my dad and Ivan. "Daddy's at home.." i said as Ivan and my dad came by me.

-

-Carl's pov:

I drove off to follow where Angel was going.

As she stopped at a alley I got out of my car and hid in the corner as I saw Angel and her brother and her dad.

I see her squatting down. Damn I liked the view as I heard her say my babies my eyes popped out as I saw Damian and Katherine. I wanted to be in that moment so bad.

-

-Angel's pov:

"We're leaving to California to get out of your hair!" My dad said and I didn't want to look at them. "Thanks for the money and divorcing Carl!" Ivan said as I got up and slapped him.

"This is who was making you do this!" I heard a familiar voice say as I turned around and saw Carl.
"Carl! What the fuck are you doing here!" He said. "You told him that you were doing work for us!!" My dad said as I got scared, "no no! I didn't I swear!" I said. "She didn't i followed her." Carl said. "Y-ou followed me.." I said as I looked at Carl. "Babygirl of course I did. You really think I was gonna let you do this divorce.. I love you Angel, I'd do anything for you. The love I got for you is unexplainable." He said as I smiled and ran to him and jumped and kissed him.

Carl gabbed his phone as I saw him dialing numbers down.

"Wait what are you doing?" I said. "I'm calling the cops!" Carl says, "no! Stop their gonna leave and be out of here we're not gonna have anymore problems!" Carl looked at me.

I knew the look he gave me.

It was a plan look.

They got into their car and drove off as I put the kids in my car and told Carl I meet him at home.

-

"Okay so whats the plan?" I said as he smirked. "While their at the airport were gonna set them up by the cops.." I smiled. "I love you Carl Gallagher!" I said as he smiled, "I love you Angelina Gallagher!"

I smashed my lips into his. My gosh I missed his lips.

"Prince!!" The twins said as they ran to him. "Damn he got bigger!" I said as Carl laughed. "Finally we can go back to normal!" He said as I heard a knock on the door and opened the door. "Lip?" I said as he smiled and everyone else was in back of him.

"Angel your back!!" They said as they all came in and hugged me.

I missed this so much.

"You need to tell me everything that happened!" Debs said.

-

"They made you try and divorce Carl!!" Debs said as I shook my head yes. "What the fuck!" They all say. "Hey babe come check out the news!" Carl says as I go to the living room from the kitchen.

"The two men who took the little twins have been found at the Chicago airport and have been arrested for murder and kidnapping!" The news reporter said.

"Oh my gosh! Carl it worked!!" I said as he got up from the couch. "I told you baby! Everything was going to be okay!" He said as I smiled I couldn't even explain the happiness I was feeling right now. I ran into Carl's arms and hugged him and smashed my lips into his.

Everything I had and wanted was right here.

I was happy.

-

🖤.