Chapter 1

"Take a swan dive off a building. You might have a quirk in your next life." Katsuki laughed maliciously as Izuku's expression changed from sad to shock to sad again and then to anger. Izuku had had enough now, that was the last straw. Besides, he didn't see the point in living anymore anyway. The only person that would miss him would be his mum, but even she didn't really care about him. He's a failure, a quirkless wannabe with dreams too big for his tiny body. Izuku's hands turned into fists to try and contain his anger. He slowly raised his head and met Katsuki's eyes. Emerald eyes met ruby eyes, as what Izuku said next would shock the other party. 

"Fine." Katsuki's eyes widened as Izuku barged past Katsuki, who was frozen to the spot, staring at where the green-haired boy stood not thirty seconds ago. Izuku however, was running as fast as he could to get away from Katsuki. When Izuku finally reached a spot where Katsuki wouldn't find him. He sat down and cried. He cried and cried until he didn't think there were any tears left. He then reached into his bag and got the blade out. He hid it in his bag so his mum wouldn't find it. He stood up and decided to climb to the roof of the building. Once he got to the top he sat by the edge, legs swinging over the edge and the breeze blowing in his face. He took out his headphones and started playing some music. Izuku inhaled and slowly exhaled as he brought the not-so-forgotten blade down to his arm and dragged it across his arm. He repeatedly did this since he got into a rhythm. Before he knew it, his arm was covered so he switched to his other arm. Izuku started humming to the song as he timed the cuts with the beat of the song. He saw Katsuki out the corner of his peripheral vision. Izuku chuckled as he looked down at his arms. Finally satisfied, he put the blade back into his bag and let his arms hang by his sides as he shifted forward slightly so that Katsuki could see his arms. Blood was dripping down his fingers as he sighed. After a few minutes, Izuku stood up. He stood dangerously close to the edge, not that anyone cared. Izuku could still see Katsuki out the corner of his eye. It looked like he was crying. Why is Kacchan crying? Kacchan never cries. Izuku thought as he got a sudden idea. Screw it. Why should I give in to Kacchan? This is what he wants right? So why should I give the jerk what he wants? He wants me to die, so I'm not going to. 

"Fuck it!" Izuku said as he turned around and exited the building. Katsuki, who was 'secretly' watching was shocked by this. Both Izuku's cursing and him not jumping.  What the fuck? Katsuki thought. Why would he hurt himself like that and go to jump but change his mind last second? Why does he care in the first place? Deku's just a useless piece of shit! Katsuki pivoted and walked to his house. He'd see Deku tomorrow and ask him what the fuck he just saw. 

***

Tomorrow came but Izuku was nowhere to be seen. Katsuki decided that after school he was going to go around his house and see why he didn't come to school. 

The dismissal bell rang as Katsuki picked up his belongings and walked out the class. Anyone who asked where he was going would get punched. Thankfully no-one asked and left his alone. Everyone noticed that he had acting differently today, but they couldn't figure out why. 

Twenty minutes later Katsuki arrived at the Midoriya's place. Katsuki knocked on the door as he waited for someone to answer. It was Izuku's mother who opened it. 

"Oh Katsuki it's so nice to see you again! What can I do for you?" Ms. Midoriya was always nice to him. If only she knew what he'd done to Deku.

"Is De-Izuku home?" Katsuki asked. Her expression changed. She suddenly looked really sad and deflated.

"No. He didn't come home last night and he isn't answering any of my texts or calls. At first I thought he fell asleep at a friends house but your the only one he talks about and if you don't know where he is then.." She trailed off as she started to sob. Katsuki was really shocked at this new information.

"Come in, we can talk and figure something out." Katsuki nodded as he followed her inside. 

"So Deku still talks about me?" Katsuki asks Ms. Midoriya as she chuckles. 

"Yeah, all the time. I think he has a crush on you y'know." Katsuki chocked on his saliva. Why the fuck would Deku have a crush on him? All he's done is beat the shit out of the poor kid. Katsuki thought. Ms. Midoriya laughed at his reaction. Suddenly the conversation got sad again.

"So you haven't seen him?" Ms. Midoriya asked Katsuki. He shook his head as tears started welling up in his eyes. 

"I'm so sorry Ms. Midoriya, it's all my fault." Katsuki said as the mother of the missing boy hugged him. 

"No it's not sweetie. This is no-ones fault." Katsuki sighed. So she didn't know anything. She was under the impression that Deku was happy as Larry. What the fuck have I done?  

They stood like that for a while until Katsuki suggested that they call the police and report Izuku as missing. For the next few hours, Katsuki was left with one question. 

What the fuck have I done?