Chapter 18

Katsuki glanced at the time on his phone before running back to UA. The time was half one, meaning that school hadn't finished yet. Katsuki ran as fast as he could without using his quirk. He would have loved to use his quirk to get there but he wasn't allowed to in public.

***

Half an hour later, Katsuki was standing outside the door to class 1A. Kirishima saw Katsuki and nudged Ashido and pointed out the window.

"Where's Aizawa?" Katsuki mouthed as the door opened.

"Ah Bakugo, so nice of you to join us!" The teacher said.

"Where's Mr. Aizawa?" Katsuki asked hurriedly.

"The staff room." The teacher replied. Katsuki ran of towards the staff room. When he got there he kicked the door open, almost knocking it off it's hinges.

"Young Bakugo!" All Might said as he walked into the room. Aizawa lifted his head from his sleeping bag.

"I need your help!" Katsuki said before kneeling over and catching his breath. Aizawa got out of his sleeping back.

"What is it Bakugo?" Aizawa asked.

"Well, I was just captured by the League of Villains, and so was my boyfriend." Katsuki said, stopping to catch his breath.

"The one with the messy green hair and hanaki?" Mr. Aizawa asked and Katsuki nodded.

"How did you escape?" All Might asked.

"Let me finish and you might find out." Katsuki sat as he collapsed onto a chair.

"You okay?" Aizawa asked. Katsuki nodded.

"As I was saying, I got taken by them while looking for Deku. I then woke up to find that Deku was there as well, who had come willingly knowing I was there. They wanted one of us, they didn't care which one because as they said, what one of us doesn't have the other does, referring to me having a quirk and Deku having a lot of intel. Deku then persuaded me to go and leave him with his tablets. Because he has hanaki, he only has a day left to live, or a week if he takes the tablets. He wasn't going to take them in the first place since he left me a suicide note this morning, so he promised he would take them. The villains let me go because I said that I wouldn't rat them out because if I did and everyone got arrested, Deku would get arrested and they wouldn't bring his pills, meaning he would die. I need help getting Deku back because he's going to die if I don't get to see him again. " Katsuki said, burying his head in his hands when he finished.

"Why is he going to die unless you see him again? Surely you can't save him now?" All Might asked.

"How the fuck did you manage to become the symbol of piece?" Aizawa asked, sighing at All Might's stupidity.

"Huh? What do you mean?" All Might asked.

"There are two ways of curing hanaki: to get surgery or for your crush to confess and kiss you." Aizawa said. "I know because I had it."

"What?" Both All Might and Katsuki asked.

"Yep." A loud voice said as all heads didn't turn, since everyone already knew who walked into the room. "It was annoying Shota constantly running away to puke flowers." Present Mic said as he threw himself onto the sofa.

"Anyway, I'm guessing he didn't want surgery, so he's at the last stage of hanaki. The only way you can cure him now is if you confess to him. That is, if you feel the same." Aizawa said and Katsuki nodded.

"More than anything." Katsuki said. Aizawa nodded.

"Do you want to get him tonight or tomorrow?" Aizawa asked.