Chapter 8

"What the fuck?" Katsuki said loudly, making Deku look up at Katsuki.

"What? I remembered that you have school tomorrow and I'll be here alone. Wait, when do your parents come back?" Deku asked. Katsuki eyed Deku.

"Thursday." Katsuki replied, still eyeing Deku.

"What?" Deku snapped, getting annoyed at Katsuki's constant staring. Deku tilted his head until it finally clicked, making Deku chuckle.

"Really? Seriously Kacchan? You're joking right?" Deku said, staring right back at Katsuki. Katsuki scoffed at Deku's questions.

"Wouldn't be surprised really Deku." Katsuki retorted, a smirk tugging at his lips.

"The fuck's that supposed to mean?" Deku yelled as he tried and failed to hit Katsuki.

"It means that you've never expressed an attraction to girls before Deku. Who's to say you're not gay?" Katsuki asked, watching Deku's reaction. Deku opened his mouth only to close it again. Katsuki's eyes widened in shock.

"You are gay!" Katsuki yelled. Deku struggled to get out of Katsuki's grip. Tears were beginning to form in his eyes.

"Kacchan let go!" Deku shouted and started thrashing around.

"Calm the fuck down and I'll let you go." Katsuki said as Deku began calming down. Katsuki jumped off Deku and walked over to his computer only for Deku to roll of the bed and hide himself.

"Jeez, no need to get into a gay panic." Katsuki said as he heard Deku stand up. Suddenly, Katsuki felt a knife against his throat and an arm on his shoulder.

"Call me gay one more fucking time Kacchan and I'll slit your throat. Got it?" Deku whispered in Katsuki's ear. Katsuki nodded in response. "Good." Deku said before walking past him. "Hungry Kacchan?" Deku asked as Katsuki nodded and started following him downstairs.

***

After the boys had cooked their food and ate it, Deku went in the living room to find something to watch as Katsuki washed the plates and cutlery and put the washing on. As Katsuki was sorting the clothes out, a thought crossed his mind. He walked to the living room doorway to find Deku flicking through the channels trying to find something to watch.

"Deku?" Said boy looked up from the TV over to the doorway.

"Yeah?"

"Do you only own two outfits?" Katsuki asked. Deku nodded as he looked back to the TV. Katsuki walked back into the kitchen to finish sorting the clothes and then went to his room. He got out a t-shirt and sweatpants that were too small for him now. He walked back down the stairs and into the living room and threw the clothes at Deku before sitting in the armchair. Deku took the clothes off his head and mumbled a 'thanks' before sighing in defeat and throwing himself back on the sofa. Katsuki watched this in amusement for a moment before Deku noticed him.

"What? You going to bully me again?" Deku asked, clearly still hurt from what happened earlier.

"Deku I'm sor-"

"Shut the fuck up." Deku interrupted before he started coughing again. He ran to the bathroom and this time Katsuki followed him, wanting to know what was happening to the boy. Before he got to see what was happening, Deku slammed the door shut and Katsuki heard the lock clicking. Deku really must be hiding something if he'd lock the door just to keep me from seeing, Katsuki thought. Suddenly, Katsuki heard a loud 'fuck!' coming from the bathroom.

"Deku? You okay in there?" Katsuki asked, his voice lace with concern and worry.

"I'm fine, fuck off." Deku yelled before he started coughing again. Inside the bathroom, Deku looked in the mirror to see that a bigger flower had grown directly underneath the other one. Fortunately, this one could also be covered by his hair. After a few deep breaths, Deku managed to stop coughing and he cleaned up. When he was done and knew that he looked okay, he opened the door to the bathroom only to be stopped by Katsuki.

"Hey," Katsuki said.

"No Kacchan. Leave me alone." He said before walking into the living room and back into the bathroom. Katsuki sighed and went to his own room to get changed.

Five minutes later had Katsuki sitting on his bed scrolling through his phone as Deku walked into the room. He walked over to the bed and collapsed on the bed.

"I claim the left side." Deku mumbled as his eyes drooped.

"Fuck off, that's my side," Katsuki said as he dropped his phone on the bed and leaped for Deku. Deku squealed as he jumped of the bed.

"You sure you're not a girl?" Katsuki asked, teasing the green-haired boy.

"Well you seem to think I'm gay so that defies the point, doesn't it?" Deku replied. Deku furrowed his eyebrows at Katsuki.

"Aren't you supposed to be mad at me or some shit?" Deku asked, genuinely confused.

"I think it's the other way round." Katsuki said, eyeing the boy again.

"Huh," was all he said. "Okay then how about this: you let me have the left side and I'll stop being mad at you. Sound like a good deal?" Deku asked. Katsuki sighed before he reluctantly agreed.

"Fine, you can have the left side." Katsuki said as Deku squealed in joy which made Katsuki look up at him. Katsuki walked over to put his phone on charge and then walked around his room collecting things for school tomorrow. After a few minutes Deku broke the silence.

"Kacchan?" The green-haired boy asked. The ash blonde hummed in response. "Are you going to come back?" Katsuki spun around and looked at the boy who was fiddling with the tassels on his sweatpants.

"Why wouldn't I?" Katsuki asked, confused at the boys' question.

"I mean if UA has dorms now wouldn't you just go back there? Don't they require you to stay there during the week?" Deku asked, still fiddling with the tassels.

"We're supposed to, but I can twist the truth a bit and make them let me come back. I'll say that my parents are on a business trip and need someone to look after the house." Katsuki said, finishing what he was doing and walking over to the bed.

"Are you sure?" Deku asked quietly. Katsuki chuckled.

"I'm sure. Now get into bed, you look like you haven't slept in months." Katsuki said.

"That's because I haven't." Deku mumbled as he climbed into bed. He felt Katsuki crawl in behind him as Deku turned on his side to face Katsuki's bedside table.

"Night Deku."

"Night Kacchan." Deku said as he reached for Katsuki's phone. He typed in Bakugo's birthday, hoping that was still his password. The phone declined him as Deku thought back to the previous night with the ice cream. Deku decided it was worth a shot as Deku typed in his birthday and Bakugo's phone unlocked. Deku laid there perplexed, the same question in his head until he fell asleep.

Why the fuck is the password to Katsuki's phone Deku's birthday?

Guys we hit 1K! As promised, I have updated again. Thank you all so much for the support, it doesn't go unnoticed and it means so much to me! 💗