Chapter 3

Deku opened his eyes to see light coming in through the windows. He groaned and got up and started getting ready. Halfway through getting changed, he remembered what happened last night. Fuck it, Deku thought, I'm going back. Deku smiled at the thought of seeing Katsuki again as he finished getting dressed. When he got into the kitchen he looked through the cupboards and groaned when he saw that there was no food. He didn't have a place of his own, or any money so he lived in people's houses when they were vacant (like when they were on holiday or on a business trip).

"Looks like I'll have to steal something," Deku murmured as a thought popped into his head. "Or I could ask Kacchan for something." Deku put his shoes on, tucked his hood up and jumped out the window. To everyone on the streets, he looked like a normal teenage civilian, and that was great.

***

Five minutes later he arrived at Katsuki's house. He peeked into Katsuki's bedroom window to see him still asleep. Deku chuckled and slipped into the kitchen window. He went through the Bakugo's cupboards and decided to make some scrambled eggs. Deku chuckled as he started cooking. Imagine Kacchan's face when he sees me here again. Wait, why am I even here in the first place? Deku asked himself. Deku shrugged his shoulders and went back to doing him and Katsuki scrambled eggs.

After around 10 minutes, Deku dished up the scrambled eggs as he heard the stairs creak and Katsuki's murmurs.

"Why didn't the old hag wake me up? She's gonna make me cook my own food. Wait a minute, she's not here." Katsuki murmured. Deku chuckled as he saw Katsuki run into the kitchen with a smirk on his face. He looked happy to see Deku, and that made Deku smile.

"Thanks," he said as he stole a plate from Deku.

"Hey that's my one!" Deku chased Katsuki for his plate back.

"This one's mine now. Eat that one," Katsuki pointed at the one in Deku's hand.

"No I can't!" Deku said as Katsuki looked at the plate and his eyes widened in realisation. Katsuki chuckled.

"Never changed have you?" Katsuki said as he swapped the plates. "Still a baby when it comes to spice." Deku pouted as he threw a fork at Katsuki.

"Careful Kacchan, you don't want to get stabbed now do you?" Deku stated as Katsuki glared at him. Katsuki picked up his fork but then looked up at Deku, who was sitting on the side. Deku noticed Katsuki looking at him. Deku leaned forward and stabbed the egg with his fork and put the egg in his mouth. His face screwed up at the chili sauce he put on Katsuki's. This made Katsuki laugh.

"There you go. It's not poisoned," Deku said while coughing. "Just hot. How can you eat that stuff?" Katsuki leaned back on the opposite counter.

"It takes skill and not being a baby." Deku pouted at Katsuki's words and Katsuki laughed.

"That's mean Kacchan," he said in a childish voice, startling Katsuki for a minute.

"Um, Earth to Kacchan." Deku said as he waved his hand in front of the boys face.

"H-Huh?" Katsuki asked, confused. Deku giggled, a sweet giggle and not a chilling one.

"I have a question," Katsuki said after a minute, finally digging into his eggs.

"Hmm? What is it Kacchan?" The boy looked up from his eggs.

"So, um, not that I don't appreciate the food, but what are you doing here? I thought you hated me?" Katsuki asked as the green-haired boy continued eating his food, deep in thought.

"Why are you being nice to me?" Deku answered with another question. Now it's Katsuki turn to look deep in thought.

"I feel bad. I treated you like shit and um," Katsuki mumbled the next part. "Your the complete opposite." A blush was creeping up Katsuki's face. Deku cocked his head to the side, confused at why Katsuki was blushing.