Chapter 12

Katsuki started his walk to UA, regretting his decision of leaving Deku with every step but knowing that he had to. Half an hour later, he reached UA, still regretting leaving Deku. He walked through the door to class 1A and all heads turned to him. Katsuki sat in his chair as normal and everyone was still staring.

"Keep fucking starting and I'll pierce your retinas." Katsuki yelled as he felt a few less gazes on him. He heard a chair scraping and saw someone sit in the chair in front of him.

"How is he?" Todoroki asked. Katsuki looked up to see Todoroki.

"He's fucking fine Canada flag." Katsuki hissed.

"Yeah like I believe that. If he's as bad as you I wouldn't call that fine." Todoroki said, his eyes glued on Katsuki.

"He's not. He's got a black eye and a fractured nose but that's it." Katsuki said. Todoroki raised his eyebrow.

"Really? I expected him to be worse." Todoroki said before looking away.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I'm only this bad because I let him take his anger out on me. I punched him once, that's it." Katsuki said as Todoroki looked back at him.

"Why do I have a feeling that you did something else to him?" Todoroki said, eyes narrowing as they travelled to Katsuki's neck. Katsuki pulled his collar up.

"Are you two a thing?" Todoroki asked as Katsuki's head shot back to look at Todoroki.

"What? No!" Katsuki said before looking away again. Suddenly, the door opened to be greeted with a yellow caterpillar- I mean Aizawa. Aizawa took one look at Katsuki.

"Bakugo go to recovery girl." He said as he walked to the front of the class. Katsuki shook his head as Todoroki returned to his seat. Aizawa narrowed his eyes at Katsuki before speaking again.

"Bakugo go to recovery girl." Aizawa said with a little more force this time. Katsuki shook his head again.

"Bakugo Katsuki get your ass to recovery girl before I drag you there myself." Aizawa said, gaining multiple gasps from his class.

"Look, I'm not going to recovery girl so why don't you get on with the fucking lesson?" Katsuki yelled as he looked away from Aizawa, not making eye contact. Aizawa narrowed his eyes at Katsuki before getting on with homeroom.

***

"Bakugo can you stay behind please?" Aizawa asked as the bell rang and the students went to break.

"No." Katsuki said before being grabbed by Aizawa's scarf. Katsuki looked at Kirishima, begging him to help him out. Kirishima had never seen this side of him so he decided to help him.

"Mr. Aizawa please let him go. I'll talk to him." Kirishima said before Aizawa nodded and let go of Katsuki. Both boys walked out of the door, Katsuki sighing in relief.

"You know, I thought you could handle yourself," Kirishima started. "But you can't, so you're coming back to the dorms tonight." Kirishima said as Katsuki's eyes widened and he stopped walking.

"No I can't." Katsuki said as Kirishima raised his eyebrows.

"And why not?" Kirishima asked. Katsuki searched his brain for a excuse.

"My parent's aren't home and they need me to watch over the house." Katsuki said. It wasn't an excuse, it was the truth. Kirishima knew that the Bakugo's often went on business trips so he nodded in response.

"Okay then, are you going to tell me what happened to you?" Kirishima asked as they carried on walking.

"I got attacked on my way home." Katsuki said as he heard someone snort at his lie. He turned around to see Todoroki walked behind them.