Chapter 17

Deku walked out of the purple portal into a bar. The red lights were dimmed, making the bar look like a darkroom. There were many people in the room, all of which Deku knew from the multiple times that they attacked Katsuki. There was Dabi, Toga, Mr Compress, Spinner and Twice.

"How did we get here if Kurogiri's arrested?" Deku asked as Dabi raised his eyebrow.

"They were right about you, you are a smart one. Know anyone else? Or even better, know what their quirks are?" Dabi asked as Deku nodded his head.

"You're Dabi and your quirk's cremation. That's Toga, her quirk is transform. That's twice, his quirk is double. That's Mr. Compress, his quirk is compress and that's Spinner, his quirk I don't know." Deku said, pointing at each one in turn. Dabi chuckled.

"Very good." He said.

"Now let me see Katsuki." Deku commanded.

"Very well." Dabi said as he lead Deku into another room. Dabi opened the door and threw Deku in, locking the door behind him.

"Dickhead." Deku muttered before walking over to Katsuki, who was unconscious. He was tied by his waist and feet to a chair in the middle of the room, his hands in anti-quirk handcuffs. The chair was connected to the ground, so that even if Katsuki had his legs free he couldn't escape. He looked just like he did at the sports festival, all tied up and helpless. Suddenly, Katsuki stirred and opened his eyes.

"Deku?" He muttered, unable to see clearly yet.

"Turns out you do get to see me alive after all." Deku chuckled. Katsuki looked up at the laughing boy.

"How could you do that to me?" Katsuki yelled, both anger and sadness plastered on his face.

"Hey calm down." Deku said as he walked over to Katsuki and kneeled down so that they were the same height.

"I thought you said you didn't join the league?" Katsuki asked and Deku shook his head.

"I haven't. They told me they captured you so I went with them. I think they might want to trade us." Deku said.

"Don't they know?" Katsuki asked.

"I don't think so." Deku replied, knowing that he was talking about him having a week to live.

"Deku?" Katsuki broke the silence.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry." Katsuki said as Deku looked up in surprise. Bakugo Katsuki, saying sorry?

"Sorry for what?" Deku asked in confusion and curiosity.

"For being a shit boyfriend." Katsuki said. Deku opened his mouth to say something but Katsuki cut him off. "And stop putting words into my mouth. The only things I want in my mouth are food and-" Katsuki was cut off my Deku covering his mouth with his hand.

"Maybe don't say that here?" Deku asked and Katsuki smirked.

"But you don't know what I was going to say." Katsuki said.

"I know it was going to be something sexual with that dirty mind of yours." Deku said.

"You weren't complaining last night." Katsuki replied and smirked as Deku went bright red.

"Well what do we have here?" A voice said making both boys look up.

"Shigaraki." Deku said as he stood up in front of Katsuki.

"Hello Midoriya." Shigaraki responded.

"What do you want?" Deku asked.

"One of you. Either one will do, since what one doesn't have the other does."