Chapter 11

A short while later Katsuki heard the door slam and turned around to see Deku in his full villain entire. Katsuki raised his eyebrows.

"And where do you think you're going?" Katsuki asked as Deku threw him the death glare.

"Nowhere that's any of your business. These fucking brightly coloured flowers are pissing me off. So I'm going to change the colour to something better." Deku giggled a sadistic giggle that sent chills up Katsuki's spine.

"You won't hurt anyone Deku, I know you too well." Katsuki said, staring forwards at the houses the other side of the road while Deku was standing behind him. He felt a breath against his neck and then heard Deku whisper in his ear.

"If you know me so well then tell me: Who is my unknown lover? Where have I been the past year? What have I done the past year? Why did I really come back?" Deku giggled. "Or even better, why did I choose you to hang out with?" Katsuki kept his eyes on the other side of the road as Deku did something unexpected. Katsuki gasped as Deku bit on his neck, leaving a hickey.

"See ya!" The boy called as he ran into the darkness leaving Katsuki confused as fuck.

***

Deku groaned at the fact that he couldn't find anyone to hurt. Deku was royally pissed of at Katsuki so he decided to go on a villain spree, hurting anyone he could find. He wanted to change the colour of the petals that clung to his face so badly. Finally, he found a person and attacked. Deku won of course, resulting in Deku having enough of the sticky red substance to change the once pale orange petals to a deep and dark red. He left the person lying on the floor, not really caring about them. He wouldn't remember anything anyway since his knife had a quirk put on it which made people forget the wielder. Really useful if you don't want to kill anyone, just immensely hurt someone. After a few hours of this Deku returned back to Katsuki's place.

***

It was half past three in the morning when Katsuki heard the slam of the door again. He walked out the living room and into the kitchen where the villain was sitting on the counter, reminding Katsuki of when Deku first came back. Deku was cleaning his signature knife and Katsuki noticed the flowers that clung to the left side of his face had been coated in a dark red substance.

"So you really did it huh?" Katsuki asked, leaning against the door frame. Deku didn't pay attention to the ash blonde and continued humming to himself. Katsuki got sick of the ignorance and snatched the knife from Deku's hands.

"Hey! Give that back!" Deku said as he reached for the knife.

"No!" Katsuki said as he walked to the opposite side of the room.

"Why not you bastard?" Deku snapped as he jumped off of the counter.

"Because you're better then this! I know you Deku! You'd neve-"

"No, you don't know me. You know the weak, pathetic Deku, not the merciless villain Deku who will stab you right now if you don't give me my knife back!" Deku snarled as he threw himself across the kitchen. Katsuki dodged resulting in Deku colliding with the kitchen counter. Deku snarled again as he threw himself at Katsuki. Katsuki dodged once again but he cut Deku's sleeve in the process. Deku hissed and stared at Katsuki throwing him an intense death glare.

"C'mon Deku, don't do this!" Katsuki pleaded as Deku charged at him once again, throwing Katsuki off guard and Deku managing to successfully pin Katsuki to the ground like Katsuki had done to him so many times. Deku threw his knife to the side when it sliced his shirt open, revealing his toned stomach. Katsuki was pinned to the floor, breathing heavily.