Chapter 9

Deku opened his eyes to find that the sun was just rising. He assumed it must have been around six in the morning. Deku went to sit up only to fail. Confused, the boy looked down to see that Katsuki had his arms around Deku's waist with this head buried in the crook of his neck. Deku's arms were wrapped around Katsuki's neck and both of their legs were entwined. Deku furrowed his eyebrows, trying to remember what happened.

"He must've been able to calm me down again after the night terrors," Deku mumbled, since he remembered having them but not waking up. That would explain why the boys were snuggled together. Deku carefully removed his arms from around Katsuki's neck and reached for the All Might plush he knew Katsuki kept under the bed. After removing himself from the bed, Deku replaced himself with the plushie and climbed out the window onto the roof.

"Hmm." Deku hummed as he looked out to the sun rising, wind blowing his forest green around his face. The sun was painting the sky all different colours, reds, oranges, pinks, purples, blues. Deku sighed, knowing that it was going to rain later today, and that he would be all alone in Katsuki's house. He heard Katsuki's alarm go off and heard him stumbling out of bed to switch it off. He heard Katsuki walking around his room, probably getting dressed. Deku laid back on the roof, wondering how long it would take Katsuki to find him.

Katsuki however, knew exactly where Deku was. Normally he would hear the TV or the banging together of pots if Deku was downstairs. Katsuki quickly got dressed and went downstairs to make some toast for him and Deku. Five minutes later, Katsuki was trudging back up the stairs with three slices of toast in his hand and one in his mouth. With great difficulty (not that he would ever admit that), Katsuki finally got onto the roof and sat next to Deku.

"Here." Katsuki said as he held out two pieces of toast to Deku. He told them and mumbled a 'thanks' in response.

"You never told me how you got into UA." Katsuki said after a couple of minutes. Deku chuckled.

"No because instead you were poking your nose into something that isn't any of your business," Deku said, looking away slightly so Katsuki wouldn't see the flowers on his face. Katsuki raised an eyebrow.

"Kacchan I've already told you to drop it," Deku said. "And as for how I got into UA, I've also already told you that I know that school inside and out."

"Yeah but they've raised the security since the villain attacks." Katsuki said. He had only asked how Deku got into UA because Katsuki couldn't find what Deku had searched. He had completely deleted it from everything, like he never searched it in the first place. Katsuki found all the tabs he thought he deleted but it never fully deletes itself, there are still some backtrack. Not with Deku's search though.

"Just because they've raised the security, doesn't mean I don't know how to get in and worm my way into the system." Deku said and mumbled something about Katsuki needing to give him more credit. Deku saw Katsuki check the time on his phone.

"What time do you need to leave?" Deku asked as Katsuki put his phone back into his pocket.

"Eight." Katsuki said, seeing Deku raise his eyebrows.

"Why do you have an alarm set for half six is you don't have to leave until eight?" Deku asked as Katsuki looked down to the ground below.

"For training." Katsuki shrugged before Deku raised his eyebrows.

"Raise them any higher-"

"And I'll lose them to my hair, yeah I get it." Deku said.

"Hey Deku?" Katsuki asked, looking back at the boy.

"Yeah?" Deku asked, still not fully looking at Katsuki.

"Why aren't you looking at me properly?" Katsuki asked as he began eyeing the boy.