Chapter 1 (✔️)

Josie POV:
I am getting ready for  last party this summer. I can't wait because I'm going to see my beautiful girlfriend. I am dating Penelope Park. She is the best girlfriend I could ever wish for.

Today I'm meeting her BFF and as long as she is at least at little bit nice, I can bear with her. After a couple of hours I got ready and waited for Penelope to pick me up.

A couple minutes later I heard a car and got out of dorm. I sat in a car and gave Penelope a passionate kiss. While we were  driving we talked for a little bit.

When we got to the lake house(where party is taking place) Penelope went to the bathroom, because she said she didn't wanna be a party popper later.

I walked around the house when I heard someone "hi".I turned around and saw a very beautiful girl "H-hi,I'm J-Josie" I say nervously. I just introduced myself and I was already so embarrassed.

"I'm Hope, want a drink? " She asked and winked at me. I accepted the drink and looked around if Penelope is anywhere near. When I didn't see her I decided to go to the kitchen with Hope and maybe get a new friend.

Two hours later we were completely drunk and there is still no sign of Penelope. Then I heard Hope say "Do you want to go somewhere more private? " I don't know what got over me. Was it alcohol, was it attraction, I will never know why I did what I did but I agreed.

When we got to a room she closed the door and pushed me on the bed. She started undressing herself, but before she could do the same to me I said "I have a girlfriend, I can't do that". She looked me straight in the eyes and said "I don't care and I know you want me as much as I want you".

She got really close and I could feel her breath on my lips "so, what do you say Josie? Will you let go , be free and break the rules with me?". I couldn't take it anymore, so I kissed her with so much passion.

One hour later we were done and got out of the room. When I got back to the kitchen I spotted Penelope. She started walking up to me and said  "I'm sorry I took so long, when I got out of the bathroom I went looking for my best friend, but I couldn't find her. I guess you are gonna have to meet her some other time." I just sheepishly smiled and kissed her.

/////////////////////
So, I decided to rewrite this because I'm kinda embarrassed of how I wrote it in the start. I can say it's gonna be at least a little bit better.