Chapter 6 (✔️)

Josie POV:
When Hope got to the bathroom I looked at her furiously. "What the hell is wrong with you" I yelled. She looked shaken up, but recovered quickly "don't tell me you didn't like it sweetheart.". I smiled and asked "what are we gonna do?".

She stopped smiling and looked at the floor "I really don't know. I really don't.". I hugged her and she hugged me back in a second. When we pulled away we stared into each other's eyes. We were about to kiss when a girl barged in.

We jumped apart and went into the hallway. We walked to janitors closet and as soon as we got in it, we started making out. Then she suddenly pulled away " I have an idea. Tell them you are going to visit your family during the weekend and I already told them I'm going to visit my family for the weekend. But we'll go somewhere together instead ".

"Are you sure this is a good idea?". She smiled and nodded. I gave her another peck on the lips and we started walking towards the cafeteria together.

________________________________
Hope POV:
When we got back to the cafeteria I went to grab some water and sat back to my seat. It was really quiet until Penelope asked us "what are your plans for the weekend? "

Then I thought 'doing your girlfriend duhhhh.' Wow, I'm so funny!

"You already know I'm visiting my parents " I said and then looked at Josie and waited for her answer. "I was thinking of visiting them too, why? " she said with a smile. Penelope frowned and said "I wanted to spend some time with you Jojo. "

'Well, she'd rather spend time with me.' I thought and smiled to myself. Am I being mean? Nahhhhh.....

Josie just said "I didn't see them for a while now and I know what you are thinking, but I'd rather go alone. " Penelope looked shocked and confused at the same time. Then the bell rang and we all went to our classes. I honestly can't wait the weekend.

________________________________
After a long week it was finally weekend and time for my plan to make Josie fall for me, cause I think I am already falling for her. I know it's selfish, taking your best friends girlfriend, but I just can't help it. I want her...