Chapter 3 (✔️)

Josie POV:
After Penelope introduced me to her best friend I ran in the house and went to the first room I saw,which was bedroom. Then I started thinking.'OMG!!! I slept with my girlfriends best friend?!??!! I'm such a bitc-....' Just then Penelope walked in.

"Are you okay Jojo?" she asks me. I just nodded and hugged her. I couldn't believe I betrayed her this bad. A moment later she started kissing me. After a couple of minutes of our make out session she started kissing my neck.

When she got to my weak spot I moaned "Hop-" Oh shit I almost moaned Hopes name while my girlfriend was kissing my neck."holy shit" I tried to save myself and thank God she believed me. She tried taking off my shirt, but I couldn't do it so I pushed her off of me "sorry, not in the mood. " I said and walked out of the room.

I went to the kitchen to grab a snack and when I came in the kitchen guess who I saw.

///////////////////////
Hope POV:
I was looking for Josie because we need to talk, but after a while I decided to give her some space and went to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water.

Then I heard door open. I looked up and saw Josie "Hey, we need to talk. " She agreed and crossed her arms "talk". I looked at her blankly and she just rolled her eyes and sat on the counter and started "look what happened between us was a huge mistake and it should have never happened. "

I took a step closer "was it Josie? Was it a mistake? Because I think it wasn't. And I think it should happen again." She looked at her hands and whispered "it has to be. I love Penelope" .

With every word I said next I stepped a little closer. "If you loved her like you said, you would have stopped me... But you didn't, so don't tell me you aren't even a little bit attracted to me..... "

I was in between her legs as I lifted her chin so she was looking at me. I don't know what took over me, but I needed this. I needed to kiss her, so I just closed the space between our lips. It took a moment until she started kissing me back. As we were making out we heard a door open, which followed by a loud shocked sigh. We stopped kissing and turned around to see....