Chapter 8 (✔️)

Hope POV:
I woke up with bad hangover. I probably shouldn't have drunk that much yesterday. I felt a body lying next to me and when I saw Josie peacefully sleeping I smiled. I can't remember what happened last night, but I do know that we both had fun.

Then I got out of bed, went to the kitchen and took some medicine. I decided that I'm going to make us breakfast in bed to surprise Josie and I'm also hungry. I made pancakes, eggs and bacon. After that I went to my room and gently tried to wake up Josie.

She finally woke up and I gave her some medicine. She smiled at me and then saw breakfast I made for us. "Oh, thank you Hope." she said and then gave me a peck on the lips. I smiled at her "Your welcome Jo, let's eat. We have a lot of things to do today. "

We ate our breakfast while talking about everything. When we got ready I kissed her and we started making out. Then Josie's phone rang and it was Penelope. I groaned, I mean she just has to ruin the fun. Josie wanted to pick it up but I stopped her "no Penelope for the weekend, okay?" she nodded and kissed my cheek.

________________________________
Josie POV:
I had no idea where we were going. We were driving in car when my phone rang again and it was Penelope. I decided to give it on silent for the weekend. I just wanted to have a peaceful weekend with Hope, I see nothing wrong with that.

Hope smiled at me when I did that I smiled back. Then she started holding my hand and I smiled even wider. We drove for about 1 hour more when we came to the spot. "So now we have to walk for about 10 minutes and we'll be there. " Hope said with confidence and all I could do was hug her.

10 minutes later we were there and I gasped when I saw a huge and beautiful waterfall. I was lost for words and Hope probably saw that and took my hand. "Come with me" She said. We walked to the water when she started stripping her clothes and she was only in swimsuit. "So that's why we had to dress swimsuit underneath clothes? " I asked surprised.

She smiled and nodded and I stripped my clothes. Then she took my hand again and we jumped into the lake. We were swimming to the waterfall and we went under it. When we put our heads out of the water we saw a big cave. We went out of the water and sat on the floor.

"So about the rules" she started and that got my attention. "What about them? " I asked curiously. She only smiled at me shaking her head and said "the rules you wanted... " I just struggled it off and said "I have only 1 rule, which is: Penelope can't find out. ".She agreed and kissed the tip of my nose.

I was so happy for that little moment not wanting to go back to reality... but it has to happen sometime and that's tomorrow.