Chapter 11 (✔️)

Penelope POV:
When Josie stormed off I felt really bad, so I asked people around where she went. I know I overreacted, but I don't know. I still have some doubts, but I'm going to believe her and what she and Hope said.

I found out that they she went to the roof with Hope and I opened the door to the roof to see Josie and Hope pulling away from each other. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!?!  I yelled wanting the answers so badly. I know I said I'm gonna trust her, but my instincts came in.

Hope stepped closer and said " Look, Josie told me what you did and I think that the real question is: what are you thinking? Cause I thought you were over these cheating accusations. I saw Josie ran to the roof and wanted to comfort her. That's all. "

I felt so stupid so I walked towards Josie and said "I'm sorry Jojo. I don't know what got over me. " She smiled and said "it's okay... I forgive you. ". I really don't know what got over me, but I'm not over it. I'm going to find out what's happening and I'm gonna do it soon.

________________________________
Josie POV:
Afterwards me and Penelope hugged and I saw Hope smirking at me. I showed her to stop and smiled at her. When Penelope let go, she looked at her watch and hurriedly said "I have to go, I love you Jojo. Bye!!" and left leaving me and Hope alone on the roof.

"That went well" I said sarcastically,"she almost found out... Maybe it's better if we stop doing what we are doing... " I was rambling until I felt lips on mine  again and I couldn't help but to kiss back.

She then looked at me and tilted my head so our eyes met "we are not going to stop doing that, okay? And besides... What's the worst thing that could happen? " I nooded and said "yeah, you are right. I just don't wanna hurt her". I kissed her again and we decided to skip the rest of our classes and go back to the bedroom.

________________________________
Penelope POV:
I walked out of my last period and I didn't saw Josie or Hope. I walked hurriedly and bumped into MG. "Hey, what's the rush, girl? " he asked and I quickly answered "did you see Josie and Hope? I haven't seen them since I saw them together on a roof. " He looked kinda disappointed, but put a fake smile on immediately "no I haven't seen them, why?".

I didn't know what to say or do, but I decided to trust Josie. I went to my next class and decided that I'm going to talk with Hope after classes. I just have to know what's going on.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Oh well... This story is getting worse every chapter. If you are reading this, sorry for wasting your time.