Chapter 10 (✔️)

Josie POV:
When I got to school everybody was  there except Hope and Penelope. I got worried about what they might be talking about, but I didn't want to stress over small things. I trust Hope and I know that she would never say anything stupid.

I was walking down the hallway when all of the sudden someone pulled me into janitors room. I got scared and wanted to scream but then I saw a beautiful face of my girlfriend Penelope. "Hey, Penny! " I said happily.

Then she kissed me and said "hey Jojo, how was the weekend with your family? " Oh shit!!!! I forgot I lied to her about the weekend. What do I say? What do I do? I really don't know . "Oh, just like the usual, you know? " I tried saying casual and shockingly didn't fail.

"I missed you, so I thought we could have a little fun right now. " The thought of that for a very weird reason didn't intrigued me like Hopes make out sessions, so I had to make up an excuse she would have believed. I know, it may sound bad but I don't know what else to do. I'm just really confused at the moment.

"sorry, I'm just too tired for this right now. " I said and she looked at me hurt "do you even want to be with me anymore? Cause you have been acting weird since that stupid party! " She yelled.

"Of course I wanna be with you... I just lost my sexual needs, that's all. "I said calmly but that made her lose it " JOSETTE SALTZMAN ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME!?!?!?"

I know it's true, but I couldn't help but to feel  hurt. The thing is, I know it's wrong and that's why she just can't find out. "how could you think that Penelope? I thought you trusted me the same way I trusted you! So what if I've been too busy with college for the last few days? But I still can't believe that you think I would do something like that" I said with tears in my eyes and walked out.

When I came out everyone was doing normal things, but I did see Hope looking at me. She hugged me and we went to the roof to talk things trough.

____________________________
Hope POV:
When we got to the roof I looked at Josie "are you okay Jo? " She looked at me and said "no, but I'm better now that you are here".I smiled at her and in a few seconds she smiled back. I wanted to talk about what just happened, but it would only make things worse. I know we are at school, but I just wanna kiss her face and make her day better.

I decided that I didn't care if anybody sees this, so I cupped her cheeks, wiped the tears away and slowly moved in to kiss her. When our lips met we heard a loud noise and we quickly pulled away. There was Penelope with a angry expression on her face as she yelled " WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!?! "

I just thought 'we messed up pretty bad this time'.

Yup... hope u enjoyed this chapter and see you soon 👋🏼