Chapter 2 (✔️)

Josie POV:
When I woke up in the morning my head was pounding. I looked around and to see Penelope lying next to me. I smiled and went to medical cabinet to take something to ease the pain.

After a couple of minutes I started to remember what happened at the party. I remember drinking, some girl named Hope and having sex with her, then talking to Penelope.... Wait!?!?!!? Did I cheat on Penelope? No, no, no, no, no... This is so bad, what am I going to do.

When I was thinking about how I messed up Penelope woke up and walked up to me. She started kissing my shoulder and I felt even worse, but I couldn't tell her. I mean it would ruin my relationship and I will probably never see that Hope girl again.

Then Penelope started talking and woke me up from my daydream "Jojo, do you want to go to a pool party? Only like 20-30 people will be there. " I agreed because this time her bff was coming and I kinda wanted to meet her. I mean, what can possibly happen.

///////////////////////////
Hope POV:
I just came to this pool party Penelope invited me to, but I still couldn't  get the girl I slept with yesterday out of my mind. I know she has a girlfriend but I really want to see her again.

Penelope interrupted my thoughts "hey can you get whiskey from master bedroom upstairs? ", "Yeah, sure" I answered. When I was walking upstairs I bumped into someone. I was about to apologise when I saw her face. It was her, the girl from the party.

////////////////////////
Josie POV:
No, no, no, no, no... It's HER! What do I do?!?!! We stared at each other until she broke the silence "Hey Josie, how are you? "

I didn't know what to say so just said " Heyyyy. I'm okay, how are you? "She smiled at me "I'm good too. ". Then the awkward silence began. But before I could get away she started talking again "so? How was it last night? Did you enjoy it?". I put my hand on her lips before she could say anything else.

"Shut up, someone could hear you.". She only smirked at me and stepped a step closer. She moved her mouth so I could feel her breath on my ear "yeah, we wouldn't like anyone ending this fun".

I gulped and before I knew it she started kissing my neck. It felt so good, but I had to stop  her before she made any hickeys. "I have a girlfriend, remember? " I said, she just smiled and said "well, but you still let me do stuff to you. " She laughed. Then we both went our own way.

Hope POV:
When I got to the pool I saw Penelope with Josie. What is my best friend doing with my hookup/crush? Then they came over and Penelope started conversation "hey. Josie this is Hope, my best friend and Hope this is Josie, my girlfriend. " OH MY GOD!!!! I SLEPT WITH MY BEST FRIENDS GIRLFRIEND! What am I going to do?!?!?!

/////////////
Hello, now this chapter is rewritten as well. I hope you like it .