Jimin

Jimin works in a small bookstore in the center of the big city he lives in, always buried within the many books stored inside the building and recommending books to his customers, telling them with sparks in his eyes and passion flowing through his words that they should definitely read the newest best seller of the month because it's so good. he loves his job, all of it. he gets to read new books, but the thing he loves most is seeing his customer smiley happily after their purchase. People make him happy, and so do books, so there's nothing better than seeing people get happy over his books. Though there's this boy who walks into his bookstore ever so often but always leaves empty-handed. He wonders to himself if he doesn't like the books enough to actually buy them, but then why would he visit the bookstore so often? Seeing the guy frown as he looks down at the book 'Diary of an Oxygen Thief' with a pout on his lips as he puts the book back in one of the many shelves, makes Jimin feel a bit sad. It makes him want to give him the book without actually having to do anything for it.

Jimin is quite a social person, believe me, he really is, but he's never been the best at approaching people. But just as he gathered enough courage to approach the cute guy sitting on the floor with his legs crossed, book in his hands, he gets up and gives Jimin a quick glance before he leaves the store, taking some of the warmth of the bookstore with him as he walks out of the door. Jimin gave him a quick smile before he left, his smile still dancing on his lips as he sees the guys figure walking further down the road out of the big window. He sighs and shakes his head, thinking once again why didn't you just talk to him. He continues his work nevertheless, knowing he'll probably see the guy again in a day or two. Jimin wonders to himself which books the boy might like. He sees him as a type who likes to read stories based on true events, maybe fantasy, or perhaps even romance novels. Not the kind of sweet tooth-rotting stories, but the ones who make you feel like you're actually living in the story itself. Feeling the affection and love shared between the characters but in a good way. The type that makes you feel warm inside.

When the clock strikes 6 pm and the last customers make their way out of the bookstore, he starts closing up. He's got classes tomorrow and needs to get up at the crack of dawn to be on time, but at least he enjoys the lectures. He's always allowed to drink coffee which in Jimin's case, helps him stay awake and pay attention to what the professor is telling them. On his way home he stops at the pond which is just a few minutes walking from the bookstore. He enjoys the view for a moment, taking a few pictures of the beautiful scenery displayed in front of him. It's a habit of his, dropping by the pond to sit on the bench and clear his head after a busy day at work. He leaves after a while, dropping by at the local grocery store, buying something to eat for today and tomorrow, and some noodles for Yoongi since Jimin accidentally ate his last time, and he certainly didn't take it well. Not 15 minutes later he arrives at his dorm, no sign of any lights or movement in the room. "Yoongi? you here?" it almost feels like he's talking to himself, receiving no response from the older male. "Probably working on music" he mumbles to himself as he puts the groceries on the kitchen counter, making his way to Yoongi's room as he does. His hands find the door handle, gently opening the door as he sees the older male sit curled up on his desk chair, head moving to the beat of a song playing loudly in his room.

The guy is always propped up behind his desk, creating new music to make some money. The lights are usually dimmed and his eyes closed. He gets completely lost in the music, head bobbing and feet tapping the beat on the floor, just like he is doing right now. He doesn't even notice Jimin standing in the doorway and Jimin decides to leave it be, walking back to the kitchen to prepare their dinner. Jin is probably not home yet from his job and Jimin sends out a quick text if he will eat with them that evening. Not even a minute later he receives a reply from Jin who tells him he'll be home in a few and will help him make dinner. Jimin decides to wait with the food, knowing Yoongi will like it more if he knows Jin made it. He throws himself onto the couch in the living room, grabbing one of the many books which are packed in the book shelve and continuing the book "it's kind of a funny story." The story isn't funny, at all, the title just makes it out to be. He's halfway through the book now and some subjects have hit him harder than it thought they would. But it's a good story, very realistic at that. And also very true. Just before he flips to the next page he hears someone barging through the front door. An exhausted looking Jin walks through it, carrying multiple bags full of food and probably some things he bought for himself. There's no gently putting the bags on the counter or the floor, no, instead he throws the bags over the floor, multiple things rolling out of it. "I am, truly, utterly, exhausted" Jin sputters out with a big sigh as he settles right next to Jimin on the couch. And before he even gets the chance to reply, Yoongi's small figure comes walking out of his room as he looks quite disturbed. "Can't you ever enter this dorm in a normal way? quiet, perhaps?" he says groggily, voice thick and heavy as if he just woke up and Jimin giggles looking over at Jin who blows a kiss at Yoongi as a response.