Coffee in Shanghai

"Jimin, will you please hurry up" Taehyung shouts as he's running through his dorm, grabbing his suitcase from his bed and closing it, a lock clicking. It's summer now, all of them finished school and it's time for Jimin's present, or so Taehyung calls it. He booked a surprise trip for the lad to a place he always wanted to visit with him, but it's making Jimin grumpy. 

"I wanna know where we're going! I'm not even sure if I've packed the right type of clothing because none of you will ever tell me something" He says, arms crossed in front of his body and pout on his face. 

"In an hour you'll know and otherwise will just buy some there, now let's go" Taehyung says, dragging two suitcases with him to the car where Jin is already seated behind the wheel, a smirk displayed on his face "Oh jimin, you're gonna love this, I'm telling you". 

"Oh shut up" Jimin glares before hopping into the backseat, his backpack on his lap. Taehyung sits down next to the other, slamming the door shut and telling jin to "drive" because they're already late due to Jimin his whining.

Luckily for them, the drive goes smoothly and once they arrive at the airport, Taehyung checks them in, Jimin still mocking over 'how unfair it is that he doesn't get to know' and once their suitcases are on their way to the aircraft, they make their way to security, something that Taehyung hates with a passion because he's always scared he's taken something with him that isn't allowed. 

"don't worry, you'll be fine" jimin whispers, suddenly forgetting that he's angry with Taehyung and straddling his arm. They make their way to the gate, several minutes late and Taehyung can't help but smirk because of course, they're late. "Look at the plane ticket now" He whispers, handing one to Jimin for him to see and his eyes immediately scan the ticket, lighting up at the mention of the city.

"Shanghai? We're going to shanghai? Taehyung baby are we-" Jimin keeps rambling, wide smile plastered on his pink lips. "We are, my love." "Jin was absolutely right. I love it, god, I love you." He presses a soft long kiss against Taehyung's lips, his smile still lingering on his lips making them both chuckle as they kiss, but it's the best feeling in the world. "I feel like Shanghai is sort of our city. Remember the karaoke night? Coffee in Shanghai? The moment we sang together i knew I had to take you there, so here we are." Before Jimin gets the chance to reply, a few employees gather both of them to make their way to their seats which, of course, are two seats placed directly next to the window. "Thank you, Tae, with all of my heart. This means the world to me." He smiles at Jimin with a fond smile before squeezing his smaller hand in his own. "Anything for you, angel."

The plane takes off minutes later, both of them listening to the song heart by shallou with their shared earphones while Jimin takes a lot of pictures of the beautiful looking sky surrounding the plane, and of course, pictures of Taehyung who looks so delicately at Jimin with the happiest smile dancing on his lips.

The whole flight is filled with sharing music recommendations such as Taking me high, taking me low by Gold Flow and Stand Still By Gabriel, watching movies and reading books. They're currently both reading their copy of carry on so they can share their thoughts with each other immediately. 

Though Jimin read it already, he doesn't mind rereading it, knowing he'll make Taehyung happy while doing so. A few hours in, Taehyung falls asleep, softly snoring onto Jimin his shoulder and the other smiles contently at his boyfriend, who decided when he finally got money, to spend it on him, on him. Though Jimin is unhappy that he did so, he's still grateful, excited for what Taehyung might have planned. As he watches the sunset outside of the plane, his boyfriend snuggling closer to him, he settles too, closing his eyes and waiting for the sleep to catch up to him, too.