Taehyung

"Namjoooon" the younger boy whines as he holds onto the other his leg, who is on his way out "Please stay just a little bit longer". The older chuckles, pulling Taehyung onto his feet and planting a small kiss on his nose "You know I can't babe but I'll come over as soon as I finish college okay? Enjoy your time off, for now, it won't last forever and before you know it, you're drowning in college work". "Hmm, okay" Taehyung grumbles, giving Namjoon one last kiss before he walks out of Taehyung his house. The younger makes his way back into his house, wrapping himself into Namjoon's hoodie before grabbing a book from his desk and starting to read it.

Taehyung shoots awake in the middle of the night, hearing someone breathing deeply close to his ear. He's tangled up in a blanket and his mouth feels cramped as if he slept with it open for this whole time.

He looks to his left, Jimin's body pressed against his on the couch. The four boys all fell asleep on top of each other, the tv screen has gone black. He sighs deeply and shoves his hand through his thick blue hair, his forehead warm and the roots of his hair damp. He tries to forget the nightmare, closing his heavy eyelids again. Closing his eyes turns into dozing off, which ends up with Taehyung falling asleep again, head resting against the couch.

Taehyung spent most of his days doing this, reading books and burying himself in the comfort and smell of his boyfriend's sweater. It was the only thing that made him feel alright if he wasn't actually with him. Taehyung grew dependent on Namjoon, wanted to go everywhere he went to, too, didn't want to be separated from him.

"Taehyung? I'm home!" He looks on the clock, it's just 5 pm, and gets up immediately to wrap his arms around him. They spend their evening cooking together, even though both of them are absolute fools and can't cook without either burning something, including themselves, or dropping everything. Taehyung grabs the plates, decorating them with small things as if they're in a fancy restaurant. Though, they're not. They're in Namjoon's small college dorm, in the small kitchen which is full of dirty pans and food they just used.

The memory wakes him up again, it's not even 10 minutes later than the last time it woke him up. The memories of Namjoon start coming back more often, and he starts to wonder if the black haired boy soundly sleeping against his chest might be the cause of it.

He tries to get up without waking Jimin up but instead, the other clasps Taehyung his arm into his grasp and Taehyung chuckles, sitting back down. The older seems to be sleeping quite deep and Taehyung sighs deeply, playing with Jimin his hair as he thinks back on his dreams just now. He hasn't seen Namjoon ever since that one unexpected meeting in the bookstore and Taehyung feels guilty because of it. Namjoon never did anything wrong, Taehyung was just too deeply involved in his grieve and started to get annoyed with Namjoon.

"Namjoon, please just, stop" Taehyung whispers as Namjoon is practically dragging him out of his bed. "No" the other shouts back and Taehyung flinches, trying to disappear into the covers "Serious Tae, you can't live like this. I know you miss them dearly but staying in bed all day doing nothing isn't going to bring them back!". Taehyung looks up at Namjoon with big eyes, tears filling them and Namjoon bites his lip "listen I'm sorry but it's the tru-". "Get out" Taehyung whispers, voice raspy after not having spoken to anyone in a while.

Sometimes when he looks back on his memories with Namjoon, he's able to smile at most of them. He taught him a lot, made him view things from a different perspective, allowed him to grow as a person as well. The last memories aren't as bright as the first ones they made. It's mostly Namjoon forcing Taehyung to do things he didn't want to do, or them fighting over so small, but so important for Taehyung. It broke them apart, the small things. The fights became more frequent, and the small things grew into big problems with endless discussions.