Jimin

Jimin's day doesn't start as well as he hoped it would. Jin would probably say he got out of bed on the wrong side, but Jimin thinks it's just one of those days again. You know those days where everything goes against your luck and every small thing annoys you? One of those. He spilled his hot black coffee over his ripped skinny jeans, the hot liquid burning through his jeans and on his exposed skin. He also forgot his bag at home in his morning rush, leaving his food and wallet at home, and if all of that wasn't already bad enough, he got a call from his mum that his grandma wasn't doing well at all. So to say that his day started off poorly would be one hell of an understatement. He's in class now, Yoongi seated next to him with his laptop and notebook mid-table so Jimin can look at the screen and read his notes. "Jimin? your books?" Jimin looks up at his professor who has a frown plastered on his face, looking directly at Jimin. "I forgot them at home, but i-" "You know the rules right? you can't enter the class if you don't have a book." "I know, sir, but-" "No buts Jimin, the door is over there." His voice is stern, big hand pointing to the wooden door at the end of the classroom. He sighs deeply, shaking his head and looks at Yoongi who mumbles a quick "I'm sorry, kid" under his breath.

Jimin gives a small wave to Yoongi and leaves the classroom, slumping down in one of the chairs in the library. He downs his head into his hands and sighs deeply, feeling the need to cry intensify per minute. His hands are trembling just slightly, like the beginning of an earthquake, and Jimin knows that it really doesn't matter if he goes home now because his books aren't with him but Jimin isn't the one to skip class, and he feels about it. He decides to wait until Yoongi gets out so they can walk home together and starts writing scenarios in his head. It's been two weeks since Jimin had last seen Taehyung, who left his store in a hurry as if someone was chasing after another guy wanted to start a conversation with Taehyung. The other seemed confused and maybe a little hurt by the way Taehyung cut him off, making perfectly clear that he didn't want to talk to the other. There's probably a history between them Jimin thinks to himself while he can see the small figure of Yoongi walking past the classroom, quickly rushing towards him to walk home together. Yoongi seems to notice that sometimes is up with Jimin, the way he hasn't said a single word along the walk home and the way he seems to be stuck in his train of thoughts makes Yoongi feel for him, knowing how terrible moments like that can feel.

Jimin feels a hand creep around his waist, the pressure of Yoongi's hand resting on his hip growing bigger every second. "Everything okay min?" Yoongi says softly, almost as if he doesn't want to break the silence between them. But he knows that if he doesn't ask, Jimin won't tell him. It's almost as if the words pierce right through Jimin, bringing tears to his eyes. "Today is just not, not great." And it really isn't. Yoongi isn't a man of many words, mostly keeping things to himself. When it comes to Jimin it's mostly small and comforting gestures like a hand on his back, or a hug, grabbing his hand and gently rubbing his thumb over the back of it and sometimes even a kiss to his temple with a few words such as it's okay and you're okay, just breathe and it helps more than the normal speech or the hard reality others shove in his face. Now is one of the moments where Jimin feels bad and Yoongi knows exactly what to do. As soon as they get home Yoongi puts Jimin onto the couch with a few fuzzy blankets, too many pillows that engulf his small body and a cup of coffee which this time, he doesn't spill. Yoongi sits right next to him, head resting on his shoulder. "If you need to talk about it, I'm right here."

Jimin gives Yoongi a small nod and takes small sips of his coffee, still staring into the distance as if a whole different scene is playing out in front of him. Yoongi decides to leave Jimin alone for a while and moves into his room, leaving the door slightly open to take a glance at Jimin once in a while. Jimin wraps his arms around his legs and music is playing on the background. This time it's the song let's get away by James and Sooyoung. His muscles slowly unclench themselves and his mind becomes more clear, making it easier for him to think again. He grabs his notebook and starts writing, about everything that's on his mind and he lets it all out. He can't go to his grandma until the weekend and he isn't sure if he can go because of work.