Chapter 15

Sorry for the long wait!! we traveled to Paris for the speak yourself show and were both incredibly busy for the past couple of weeks. A long one to make it up to you all!

They spent Taehyung's birthday doing nothing but watch movies, cuddle and eat food. They couldn't complain though, both more than content to be spending such a rainy and stormy day together with each other in their self-made fort. Which, for the record, fell down on them after yet another one of their tickle fights.

"It's the end of the year yet I feel like I haven't done anything special" Jimin sighs against Taehyung's chest, the two of them laying comfortably in bed together, the sun making its way through the early morning sky. "You met me, am I not special enough?" Taehyung asks jokingly, chest rising and falling as he laughs.

"Very special, baby, very special." Taehyung's cheeks redden at the nickname, a small and teasing smirk tugging at Jimin's lips. "Thank u, that's what I like to hear." He presses a kiss on the top of Jimin's head, his hand caressing his back.

Jimin puts his head back down on Taehyung his chest and sighs contentedly "do you ever wish for something more?" He mumbles. "What do you mean?" Taehyung frowns as he plays with the older his hair "I mean, I don't know. Be famous or write history or something like that, make my life matter, be significant". A quiet falls upon them for a while before Taehyung answers "Not really I guess. The idea of everyone criticizing what you do or them following your every move doesn't really appeal to me. Besides, a lot of people wouldn't approve of what we're doing right now, so, no I don't want to be famous. I'm content with my life for what it is".

"You softie" Jimin chuckles as he moves his eyes up to look at Taehyung, who's staring back at him. "I never officially asked you now did I?" The older asks and the younger just smiles at him. Jimin hits Taehyung playfully on his chest and sits up, staring at the other "I didn't!" He exclaims and Taehyung sits up as well "it doesn't matter Jimin, I think I'm pretty sure of what you feel for me by the way we're acting around each other right now" Taehyung shrugs and Jimin pouts.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend, Kim Taehyung" the bookstore employee says and the younger starts smiling brightly, teeth exposed, a smile spreading from ear to ear. "Yes, yes I will" Taehyung says before pressing a kiss on the older his lips.

Having Kim Taehyung kiss you is special, but having him call you his boyfriend is another privilege that Jimin is more than happy about. The world falls from his lips easily, as of he'd called it him before - though, he hasn't. But he likes the comfort that lingers between them when Jimin keeps making small jokes from excitement, making it very clear that they're, indeed, boyfriends.

There's a huge smile on his lips when he looks at Taehyung, Taehyung who looks so beautiful and natural with the first rays of sunshine gently falling on his face, his hair sticking out at all sides, his lips in a small pout. Taehyung who is his. He sighs contently, closing his eyes against Taehyung's chest as he focuses on his heartbeat, something that will never not comfort him.

"Do you still wanna go to the party that Jungkook and Hoseok are throwing tonight? We could go to your place and just stay in bed all day you know" Taehyung mumbles into Jimin his hair and Jimin just chuckles, rubbing their noses together.

"Let's go socialize for once, shall we? Yoongi is starting to call me a hermit cause I spend all my time with you" he chuckles and Taehyung nods "Okay, but it's gonna be crowded you know? I hope you don't mind". "Not made of glass, baby" Jimin whispers and presses a kiss onto the younger his hand before getting up and out of bed "We should get dressed and help the others prepare for the party".