2

Louis groans as he wakes up. He has a good headache and just wants to sleep it away and maybe never wake up again. Instead of opening his eyes, he closes them tighter, only worsening his headache. He groans and hides his face further into the pillow.

The very soft pillow.

The pillow that is too soft to be his and smells different than it usually does.

Louis slowly turns his head sideways so only one of his cheeks is lying on the pillow, then opens one of his eyes just as slowly as he turned his head. He sits straight up the next second as he sees the white room. His blue eyes move around confused as he takes in his surroundings.

He is in a white room, a big floor to ceiling window to his right, watching over a garden with pool and woods behind the fence. In the bedroom is everything white, the bed and the desk across from said bed. There is a lounge area with a white couch and two armschairs, a coffee table in the middle, telly across from the couch.

A few memories from last night come back. Mostly the amazing feeling of being fuck pretty good. The touches of the person as he leaned over him, their lips locked together in a heated kiss.

Louis shakes his head as he looks around for his clothes. The person he spent the night with is not here, but suddenly the door opens and a woman around 60 years enters. That's definitely not the person he spent the night with. First off, female, eww. Second, she is too old - no offense to those who like to spend their night with their grandma. No, this woman has a glass of water in one and a painkiller in her other hand.

"Good morning, sir. I should tell you to take this, because you would need it." she says, giving him the glass and the pill with a smile. "And that you can shower before you leave."

Louis frowns, but sends the woman a smile back nontheless. "Thank you." he mumbles before taking the painkiller.

The woman turns to leave, but looks back at Louis. "And also, don't dare to steal anything. You will be found and pay for it." Eventhough the words are serious, she smiles at Louis and says it in a very gentle voice -making it kind of creepy. Then she is gone.

Louis sighs and looks on the floor for his clothes. He finds his boxers first and gets up to get them. Then he spots his black skinny jeans and his tank top is on the other side of the bed. As Louis takes the top in his hand, he raises an eyebrow. The front is ripped. Why the hell is the front ripped? How did that happened? How fucking impatient was the person he had sex with that he just ripped the top instead of waiting two seconds longer to pull it over Louis' head? Weird.

He takes his clothes and makes his way to one of the two doors that are not leading to the hallway where the woman came from and went. Louis ignores the soreness in his behind, knowing he feels this because of a good fuck.

The first door he opens is the walk in closet. So he closes it again and goes to the other door. And indeed there is the en suite. He walks inside and his eyes catch his reflection in the mirror. Louis stops and looks at himself. Well, the one who fucked him loves to mark someone, seeing all of the hickeys that are on his neck, chest and thighs.

Another memory makes it's way to the front. Louis arching his back as he is eaten out by someone with brown hair and big hands.

He shakes his head not wanting to sport a boner when he just wants to get rid of the sex smell he has and getting home. One part of him hopes he runs into the one he slept with, other part doesn't.

So he places his clothes on the toilet seat, then searching for a towel. Obviously the towel is white as well. What else would it be? Louis kinda gets a hotel vibe. But he pushes the thought away, because he really needs a shower and wants home.