3

Louis walks into the building he works at on Monday late afternoon. It's a recording studio and he loves it there. The people are amazing and this is actually something Louis could see himself doing. Help singers write and produce their songs, not being a lawyer.

He walks to the front desk, his massanger bag over his shoulder with some school stuff in it. "Hi Marry, how are you?" he asks the woman behind the desk.

The young woman smiles at Louis. "I'm good. Hope you enjoyed your week off."

The blue eyed boy chuckles. "Oh yea, I did. My friend dragged me to a club on Saturday, telling me I abandoned him and my other friend with all the school and work I have." he chuckles.

"Don't get too caught up in the work, Louis. You're young! Enjoy your life a little." she says. "But I have a feeling that you soon will be doing just that."

Louis frowns at her words and wants to ask what she means, but his boss, Logan, calls out for him, nearly running towards him.

"Louis! Great that you're here. I have a special something for you." Logan says smiling as he stops in front of the younger man.

"What is it?" he asks curious.

"You gonna help someone put some finishing touches on lyrics they wrote and help them to finish up their album. Sam'll be there too so don't worry too much."

Louis smiles since he loves to see how a finished product gets even better by improving on different things. Though he would've loved to see all steps of the process.

"Who is it?" he asks practically jumping up and down excitedly.

"Not gonna tell, but he specifically asked for you." Logan says with a wink at the end making Louis frown. "Brendan's waiting for you in the usual studio." And with this his boss is gone.

Louis turns to Marry with wide eyes.

"Sorry, I don't know who it is." she shrugs and answers his unspoken question.

The blue eyed man narrows his eyes at her before pointing an accusing finger. "You always know who is coming and who they are working with."

She chuckles and shakes her head. "I do, but I won't tell you."

Louis crosses his arms and scoff. "I hate you all." Then he stomps away to the recoding studio he knows Brendan is waiting for him.

-

One and a half hours later Brendan is gone and the mistery guy who specifically wanted to work with him will be coming in ten or so minutes. Louis decided to make himself some tea to try and calm down his nerves. He has no idea who this person is. No one except Niall and Liam know that he is working here. His dad would murder him if he'd ever find out about this.

Louis sighs as he sits down on top of the table in the kitchen while the water in the kettle is heating up. He checks his phone for any messages, but there are non. Well, what else did he expect? Liam is probably studying and Niall is out drinking probably.

He pulls the sleeves of the jumper he stole from his one night stand - Harry - over his hands before placing his elbows on his knees. His legs are crossed and he lays his chin on top of his jumper covered fists. He takes a deep breath to calm himself down and closes his eyes.

The radio plays some song by Taylor Swift and Louis hums to it. He isn't that big of a Swift fan, but she does have some good songs.

"Look who it is. The jumper thief!" a voice suddenly disturbs Louis peace.

The boy jumps off the table and turns around wide eyed. He can't believe who it is as he steps back, backside hitting the counter behind him.

In front of him is standing Harry fucking Styles with a smirk on his face Louis wants to punch off.