6

Louis is sitting on top of the table in one of the recording rooms the same day that Harry dropped him off at school, Wednesday. And now they met again, Harry inside the recording booth while Louis, Sam and Harry's personal producers are in the mixing room. They just decided to record a few verses and vocals for some songs to have something to work with and get the final touches done.

"Okay, Harry." Alex, one of Harry's producers says in the microphone so Harry can hear him inside the soundproof booth. "I think that's enough for now." He looks at Tyler, Ed and Sam, all nodding agreeing.

Louis already figured out that Alex doesn't like him though he at first seemed to have nothing against him. Why ever that is now, but the younger man doesn't care.

Just as Harry walks out of the recording room into the mixing room, the door to the hallway opens and an energetic blonde walks in. He spots Louis and goes straight over to him - ignoring everyone else who is watching him confused.

"Louis!" Niall exclaims as he grabs both of Louis' cheeks and presses his lips to the sitting boy's forehead in an exaggerated kiss. "You know that I love you, right?" he asks, hands still on Louis' face.

The brown haired boy scrunches up his nose as he pushes Niall's hands away. "What do you need, Horan?" he asks with narrowed eyes.

Niall fake-gasps and places his hand over his heart. "Why would I need anything? Can't I just come and visit you?"

"No." Louis says curtly, getting off the table he sat on. "Whatever it is you need, that can wait."

"But it's--"

"Ah!" Louis raises his left hand looking at his friend serious. "Not a word. I am at work, Niall. You can't just burst in here and expect me to give all my time and attention to you in an instant."

The irish lad pouts. "Why not?"

Louis can't stop the small fond smile to appear on his face. "Because I am working, Nialler." He points towards the people who are watching the scene curiously and partly annoyed on the fancy producer part.

Niall turns to them, smiling at them. "Hi, nice to meet y'all!" he says and starts shaking everyone's hand. "I'm Niall Horan, I hope you don't mind me bursting in here. I just have a really important thing I need to ask Louis." he says smiling like the sun.

"Not at all." Ed says. "We gonna take a break anyways."

"15 minutes. Same room as last time." Tyler says before everyone leaves the room, except Niall, Louis and Harry.

Louis raises an eyebrow at the rockstar. "Why are you still here."

Harry shrugs. "Just wanna see what's this about." he says pointing between Louis and Niall before letting himself fall onto the couch in the room, right ankle ontop of his left knee, hands on the backrest.

Louis just rolls his eyes and decides to ignore the singer. He leans against the table he was just sitting on. "So why are you here, Niall?" he asks, wanting to get it over with.

The irish man holds up his index finger to tell his friend to wait. He goes to the door and waves someone inside. Shortly after a guy walks in with brown, short curly hair, one lock hanging in his face and Louis has to admit; this guy is pretty fit. He wears skinny jeans and a white shirt. Louis sees a few tattoos on his arm and a swallow on his hand.

"Lou, this is Shawn Mendes, a good friend of mine." Niall says to Louis before turning to Shawn. "Shawn, this is Louis. I told you about him."

Shawn smiles at Louis before holding out his hand. "Nice to meet you." he says.