4

"Come one, Louis! Please! Pretty please!" Liam says as he stands in front of Louis' bed where the boy is studying. Sure, he doesn't want to become a lawyer, but he doesn't want to be an even bigger disappointment to his parents than he already is.

"Lima!" he groans, stretching out the a. "It's Tuesday evening and I have an exam tomorrow. I can't go out and party, get drunk and then have a major hangover tomorrow. No, thank you." he says with finality, not looking at his roommate.

"Fine. Be a party pooper. I'm out." With this Liam turns around and leaves the room.

"You have the exact same exam tomorrow, Liam!" Louis calls after his friend.

"I'm not gonna get too drunk! Don't worry, you bore." Liam yells back.

The blue eyed boy then hears the front door close. He rolls his eyes, because Liam is always so dramatic when Louis has a better score than him. 'Might is because I study and you go out to party.' Louis always says when Liam complains. But don't get him wrong. Liam studies a lot, most of the time more than Louis since he actually wants to be a lawyer.

He sighs and pulls his hood of his green hoodie over his head. His eyes move to his phone charging on his bedside table. With a quick lean to the side he grabs it and opens Instagram. He quickly takes a picture and uploads it.

louistomlinson

louistomlinson Studying is a pain in the arse

louistomlinson Studying is a pain in the arse. Someone save me please😩

Then he lies down on his bed, scrolling through his time line until he sees that someone wants to send him a message.

He checks who it is and frowns.

harrystyles wants to send you a message

He opens the chat and reads the message.

harrystyles

You look cute with glasses😏

Louis groans but answers nontheless, forgetting about his exam.

Fuck off, Styles

So rude. I was complimenting you, shortcake

Why? I'm just a one night stand!

I'm not gonna lie and tell you I don't care about you and your music, because I do and rather enjoy listening to it, but I also know about you ons game. You fuck them once and they are never seen again. So why are you suddenly working at the recording studio I work at and why are you texting me? I doubt you did this to any of your other ons

You're right, I don't care about my ons usually

Usually?