12

Louis runs a hand through his hair as he gets out of the car. Liam drove him so Louis can drink. And he might hopes that he can go back to Harry's place after the party.

He looks at the people standing and waiting around. A lot of young girls talk excitedly amongst each other. Nearly everyone wears something that is somehow related to Harry.

And Louis isn't different. He thought long about if he should wear Harry's jumper or not, but at the end he said fuck it and put it on again. It's just too comfy not to wear so sue him.

And maybe it makes Louis feel special. That the singer gave him some unreleased merch. But only maybe.

With another deep breath he starts to walk towards the entrance where a buff bouncer is watching the entrance. There are a few whispers of confusion as he walks past all of those people waiting.

The bouncer stands a little taller as Louis approaches him. The young man hears a few snickers and whispers asking what he's trying to do.

"Hi." Louis says as he stops in front of the buff man. "I'm Louis Tomlinson. I'm on the list." he says confidently.

The man scoffs and looks away from Louis who stares at him. "Go away, kid."

The blue eyed boy frowns. "I'm not a kid. And I'm on the fucking list. I help--"

"Sure. And I can talk to pigeons."

Louis glares and steps back. He ignores the amused laughs from the waiting fans. With an eyeroll he gets his phone and opens Instagram.

harrystyles

Harreeeh!

Your stupid bouncer won't let me in.

He doesn't even check the fucking list!

Louis gets no reply, but a seen so he's sure it'll be sorted out quickly.

And just a moment later the door opens and no other than Zayn Malik steps outside. He ignores the squealing fans and talks with the bouncer, a serious expression on his face.

Louis gets closer and hears as Zayn says "or he makes sure it's the last job you get here." He frowns, but smiles as Zayn turns around to him.

"Sorry for that." he says. "H is waiting for you."

And then the two enter the building. Louis already knows that his face will be everywhere tomorrow, if not already today. But he doesn't really care right now. Tomorrow? He might has a breakdown. But not today.

"We never actually met. At least not that you could remember." Zayn says as he walks next to Louis.

The younger male blushes, remembering what Harry told him about their first meeting.

"Yea, I guess so." Louis agrees. "I'm sorry if I was embarrassing. I was really drunk."

Zayn chuckles at this and stops before they could enter the main room, looking at Louis. "Don't worry about it. It was rather funny how you insisted that Harry and I are dating and Perrie is just a beard."

Louis groans and hides his face in his hands. "I really did that? I thought Harry was fucking with me." he says muffled.

The model chuckles once again. "As I said. No big deal. We all thought it was funny. Perrie even agreed with you."

The index and middle fingers of Louis' hand move so there is a gap that Louis can look through. "Really?"

Zayn nods and the smaller lad let's his hands fall again and sighs.