8

Warning: drug use (also, I have no experience with drug use so deal with my mistakes😂😅)

Louis wakes up with a pounding headache. He groans as he closes his eyes tightly - a mistake he can't seem to stop himself from doing. The brown haired boy burries his face in the pillow and sighs. The pillow is so comfy and soft and...

Doesn't smell like his pillow.

He slowly lifts his upper body, eyes still closed as he supports himself on his elbows. With a small frown he opens his eyes and is met with a white pillow. A clean, white pillow.

Louis turns onto his back before sitting up. He looks around and recognises the room.

It's Harry's room. Why is he in Harry's room? He can't remember meeting up with Harry. To be honest, he can't remember anything after Shawn announced he had to leave and did so.

Shit. This time he really outdid himself.

Louis' blue eyes land on the bedside table. There is a glass of water and a pill next to it. Against the glass leans a piece of folded paper. He takes it and reads the rather messy handwriting on it.

Good morning Louis,

I hope you had a good rest. Here is some pain killers for you. You'll need it.

H

Louis frowns at the paper before placing it back on the nightstand. Then he takes the pill, places it on his tongue and then swallows all of the water down in one go.

With a sigh he moves to get out, only now noticing he is only wearing his boxers and a very oversized shirt that smells like Harry.

So did they fuck? Louis can't remember.

The young man rubs his eyes with his fists before standing up. He doesn't spot his clothes anywhere. Not on the floor, near the bed or anywhere else in this room. So he walks towards the door to leave and look if he finds Harry.

Or the nice woman from last time.

-

Louis is just about to step into the kitchen when he spots Harry behind the kitchen island. He has a hard plastic card in his hand, Louis'd guess his credit card, and pushes some white powder around on the white marble.

Harry then puts the card down and leans down, closing his right nosetril with his right pointer finger.

Before Harry could notice him, Louis steps behind the wall, leaning against it and hearing Harry sniff. He knows that Harry takes drugs - not only because he brought cocaine to his apartment, but also from news and such. The blue eyed man just didn't think that he would see him do exactly those drugs early in the morning.

"Hello my dear."

Louis jumps at the sudden voice and he looks to the side, seeing the same old woman that brought him water and pain killer last time. And told him not to steal anything, because he will be found. What is true, because Harry showed up two days later at his work place.

"Uhm, hi." Louis says awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck as he pushes himself away from the wall.

The woman smiles at him. "My name is Ruth and in all the years I am working for Mister Styles I never saw a one night stand twice."

She doesn't say it in a mean or mocking way, more in a kinda happy way.

Louis feels his cheeks heat up a little. "I'm Louis." He decides to introduce himself, not knowing what else to say after her words.