5

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!"

Louis sits up at the call of his name. He groans and rubs his eyes with the back of his hand. With a sigh he scoots out of his bed, and hisses in pain as he stands up, getting reminded of what happened last night.

The blue eyes move to the sleeping figure on his bed. He bites his lip to stop himself from smiling, but shit. Harry does look pretty adorable when he is asleep. The older man is indeed a beautiful creature, Louis can't deny that.

At another shout of his name Louis heads out of his room and towards the kitchen, where he guesses Liam is.

"What? I would have had another ten minutes of sleep so this better be--" Louis stops in his tracks and talking as he sees what is in his roommates hand.

"Why was this behind the cereal box, Louis?" Liam asks with an angry face. "Since when do you do--"

"Okay, stop right there!" Louis interrupts his friend, holding up his hand. "This is not mine, okay? It's totally not what it looks like."

Liam raises an eyebrow. "So there wasn't a bag if cocaine behind the cereal box?"

The blue eyed boy rolls his eyes and sighs. "Well, that looks like it is, but that's not mine."

"From who else is it then?!" Liam all but yells. "There are only you and me in this apartment! You know what I think about drugs!"

"I know! And it isn't mine, it's--"

"That's mine." a calm, deep voice says from behind Louis.

Liam's eyes widen as he looks at the person behind his best friend. "You are-? What are you-?" Liam looks at Louis, blinking a few times to clear his mind. "Why is he-?"

Louis chuckles and steps closer to his friend. He takes the bag of drugs and puts it on the counter. "Those are his drugs, okay?" Louis explains, placing his hands on Liam's shoulders. "He took them out and I immediately hid them, okay? I would never do something like this to you." he says calmly, staring into his friends brown eyes so he truely understands.

"I know, I'm sorry, I just..." Liam looks down with a sigh as he shakes his head.

"It's fine, Li." Louis looks back at the rockstar leaning against the door frame. He is only wearing his boxers.

Liam notices and smirks, wiggeling his eyebrows. "So what is he doing here?"

Louis boxes his shoulder. "Fuck off. He just came by yesterday, even though I told him not to. At least he got me food."

"I hope for your own good that you didn't fuck anywhere that isn't your room."

The blue eyed man groans and throws his head back, while Harry chuckles.

"No! We didn't fuck. I studied, as I told you." Louis crosses his arms.

Liam chuckles and takes his coffee. "Your hickey tells another story, so what did you do?" Liam asks.

Louis opens his mouth to argue that it's nothing of Liams business, but Harry talks first.

"He rode me pretty good."

If looks could kill Harry would drop down dead. Louis is killing him with a glare as Liam pats his shoulder with a chuckle. "As long as he doesn't bring drugs again, he can come around and pull you away from the studying." Then he leaves the kitchen to go to his room.

"Liam!" Louis calls after him, but is ignored. "I hate him." he says with a pout, arms still crossed. "I hate both of you." he adds as an afterthought.