Chapter #2

Jungkook was sitting on the bed fully clothed as Haneul came walking out of the bathroom after washing up. She walks past him without giving him a glance, while Jungkook didn't know what to do. He then stood up and puts his hands in his pockets trying to break the awkwardness.

"Look. I'm sorry for last night. I didn't mean to touch you, I thought you were someone else."

Jungkook said as Haneul exhales and turned to face him.

"I'm sorry too. I thought you were someone else also. Let's just forget what happened last night and go on with on with our own paths."

Before Haneul could walk out of the room, Jungkook stopped her by speaking up.

"I'm not sure what I should say to you, but please don't tell anyone about tonight. I'll pay you as much as you want to keep this situation a secret."

Haneul scoffed and angrily turned back to him.

"You think I want your money?!"

Jungkook was taken back with her sudden change in attitude.

"You may think that what you said didn't mean anything, but it offended me. I don't need your money to keep my mouth shut, I know my limits and I know when to speak of something or not."

Jungkook didn't know what to say but kept quiet as Haneul tried to calm herself down.

"You don't need to worry. I won't tell anyone. I don't want anyone to know about this situation either."

Haneul then walked out of the room, slamming the door shut as Jungkook exhales in frustration. Dang that girl can be scary when she's angry. Jungkook thought to himself as he grabbed his jacket and walked out after.

The door was shut and locked as Haneul ran upstairs and into her room, shutting the her bedroom door along the way. Her mother was calling after her but she ignored it and slide down from her door and onto the ground, balling her eyes out.

"Sweetheart? Is everything okay?"

Mrs. Kang asked as Haneul tried to stop her crying.

"I'm okay, mom. I'm just tired."

Haneul said as Mrs. Kang felt something was wrong, but didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. Mrs. Kang then left Haneul alone in her room. When Haneul knew her mother was gone, she continued crying not knowing what to do.

Jungkook exhales heavily as he stepped into his room only to see Seolhyun still sleeping soundless. He dropped his jacket onto the mini couch in his room and walked over to her, setting himself down next to her and watches her sleep. He then caress her hair as one tear left streaming down his face.

"I'm sorry, Seolhyun. Please forgive me."

Jungkook whispers to himself as he slid himself down from the bed to the ground and continue to softly cry, while holding onto her hand.

"Please forgive me."

He repeatedly whisper to himself over and over again, not knowing how he can redeem himself from what he did.

2 Months Later

It's been months after that incident and Jungkook still couldn't get that night out of his mind. Jungkook has been taking care of Seolhyun more better than ever and Seolhyun herself was confused to why he was acting so strange, but didn't mind since he was always like this.