Chapter #5

"Where I'm going doesn't concern you."

Haneul snapped back as Jungkook walks past her and to the trunk of the car, pulling out her luggage, and closing it leaving Haneul with an anger emotion.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

Haneul yelled as Jungkook walks to the driver and pays him.

"You can go now. I can take her."

Jungkook said as the driver took the money and drove off leaving them both behind as Haneul swings her arms up in the air trying to calm down her anger. She then turned to him.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

Haneul asked once again as Jungkook lets go of her luggage and walks closer to her.

"Your mother told me everything. I'm not letting you leave and give the baby up for adoption."

Jungkook said as Haneul's facial expression went emotionless.

"Give me a chance to take care of you and the baby."

Haneul scoffed at his statement.

"Give you a chance?! All I know about you is your name and that you're married."

Haneul said as Jungkook tries to calm her down. Before he could speak, Haneul walks to him and took her luggage away from him and to her side.

"I'm the one that is carrying the child. So, shouldn't this be my decision?"

Haneul asked as Jungkook kept a soft expression.

"You may be carrying the child, but on this day forward we're both parents and we have both a lot of responsibility to do. Adoption is not the answer."

"Then what is?! You want me to become your mistress? You want me to move into your house and act as if I'm not suffering on the inside? I don't want to move into your house just to become your mistress and get bullied by your wife."

Haneul said as Jungkook slowly walks up to her and gently held onto her hands.

"I'll take care of you and the baby. And as for my wife, if she loves me she wouldn't hurt my own child and she would understand."

Jungkook says as Haneul tries to calm down her breathing.

"You won't be alone in the house. There's my sister and my mother. They can also look after you when I'm not there."

Jungkook reassured her but at that moment, Haneul hesitated but soon shook her head as she tries to walks away from him. Jungkook then stopped her by holding onto her hand.

"Haneul. You have to give the baby a chance of having a family and I promise that I'll do my best to take care of you and the baby."

Jungkook tried to convince her but all Haneul could think what is the right choice for her. Right now she's not alone, right now she has a little one growing inside of her and her decision affects them both.

Mrs. Kang walks back into the house as she heard the front door being opened. She walked to the living room only to see Haneul and Jungkook. Mrs. Kang sighs in relief as she walks to Haneul and gave her a hug.

"You're lucky I'm still talking to you."

Haneul said as Mrs. Kang broke the hug and gave her a smile.

"I'm just doing what's right for you and the baby."

Mrs. Kang said as she turns to Jungkook.

"Are you sure you can take care of my daughter?"

Jungkook nodded his head without hesitations. Mrs. Kang then walked to him and stood tall in front of him.

"If the day comes where you hurt my daughter and couldn't take care of her like you promised, I'll take back my daughter and the baby."

"That day won't ever come, Mrs. Kang."

Jungkook confidently said as Mrs. Kang smiles and nodded her head.

Jungkook was leading Haneul into his house as Haneul looks around the house in shock to see how big the house was. As the maids was carrying her luggage, Somi came walking to them.

"Haneul, this is Somi. My younger sister."

Jungkook said as Somi and Haneul exchange smiles.

"If you have anything to ask or feel uncomfortable about something don't feel burden to come to me."

Somi said with a smile on her face as Haneul nods her head. Somi then turned to look at Jungkook.

"I already told mom everything and she's coming back asap."

Jungkook nodded as Somi walks closer to him.

"The only person you need to worry about now is Seolhyun."

The moment Somi mentioned Seolhyun, Jungkook's heart started racing in worriedness. Not only Jungkook, but Haneul also felt guilty and scared. Jungkook then turned to Haneul and noticed her reaction. He then slowly held onto her hand to show her some comfort.

Seolhyun came walking into the house. Before she could walk upstairs, one of the maids came walking to her and stopped her politely.

"Jungkook told us to tell you that when you come back home, he wants you to go straight into the living room. He has something to tell you."

The maid said as Seolhyun frown with curiosity.

"What did Jungkook want to tell me?"

Seolhyun asked as the maids shook their head.

"We don't know either, but it must be something important."

One of the maid said as Seolhyun straightly head towards the living room only to see another woman sitting next to Jungkook on the couch as Somi sat on the other side. Seolhyun frowns as she went and sat on the couch that was separately in front of them.

"What's going on, Jungkook and who is she?"

Seolhyun asked with a little bit of attitude as Jungkook sighs loudly.

"Her name is Haneul. From now on, she'll be living with us and most importantly, she's pregnant with my child."

Once Jungkook finished his line, Seolhyun's eyes widen as she quickly sends a death glare at Haneul. Seolhyun tried to stay calm, but the anger in her was too much as she stood up and attacked Haneul as many ways as she can before they could stop her.

To Be Continued 

April 25, 2019