Chapter #31

Somi came walking out of the interrogation room, while Jungkook and the rest of them stood up from their seats. Somi sighs as Mrs. Jeon walked up to her and held onto her, keeping her steady.

"So? How did it go?" Jimin asked making Somi nod her head.

"The information is being processed. They said that it won't take long before Seolhyun received consequences." Somi said as everyone nodded their heads. They walked out of the police station but before everyone could go their separate ways, Mrs. Jeon stopped Haneul.

"Haneul, when will you bring Jeongsan home?" Mrs. Jeon asked as Haneul gave her a smile.

"I was thinking about bringing him home today. Since everything is being settled down, it's time for him to come home." Haneul said. Everyone could guess that Mrs. Jeon wasn't the only one with a smile on her face.

"When are you picking him up?" Mrs. Kang asked.

"It was supposed to be this morning but I want to make sure that Seolhyun is being taken care of and now she is, I want to go get him now." Haneul said as Jungkook walks up to her and held her hand.

"And we're going together to get him." Jungkook said making Haneul nod her head.

Jeongsan was in Jungkook's arms while Haneul was carrying his belongings from the hospital. When they walked into the house, the maids quickly walked to Haneul and took his belongings.

"Bring it to my room." Haneul said as the maids gave her a nod while Jungkook gave her a confused look. Haneul then raised her eyebrows at him.

"What?" Haneul said while Jungkook continue to frown.

"I thought everything is good between us?" Jungkook asked as Haneul nod her head.

"Yeah, everything is good between us now but that doesn't mean that I'll sleep in the same room with you." Haneul said.

"B-but Jeongsan also needs me." Jungkook said as Haneul playfully shook her head.

"You can always just visit him in my room at night before you go to sleep. It's not like I'm not giving you permission to see him." Haneul said making Jungkook pout.

"But I want you and him by my side while sleeping." Jungkook said while pouting as Haneul chuckled. Haneul then took Jeongsan in her arms.

"Don't be so stubborn." Haneul said while walking away as Jungkook pout even more.

"Just like you." Jungkook said but Haneul ignored him and continued walking. He then walked after her.

Jimin was packing up his stuff but before he could finish, someone spoke up.

"Why are you packing?" Somi said leaning against the doorframe. Jimin turned around and gave her a smile.

"I don't live here. I was only staying here temporarily to look after Haneul but since her and Jungkook have made up I don't have a purpose to stay here anymore." Jimin said as he continued to pack.

Somi stood there and stared at him packing not know what to say.

"Do you have feelings for her?" Somi asked as Jimin smiled at that question and turned to look at her once again.

"No. I only love her as a sister. I protected her because it's my job and she's my only family that I have that is really close to me. I couldn't bear to lose her like how I lost Chanmi." Jimin said.

"Then why don't you just stay and continue to look after her?" Somi asked.

"I don't need to anymore; she has Jungkook now. Since I don't have to worry about her anymore, I have to go back." Jimin said as he walked to the bathroom and placed his last product in his bag.

Jimin then took his bag and gave her smile before walking out the door. Somi sighs and walked after him. Before he could walk out of the house, Somi yelled after him.

"Why don't you stay and look after me?" Somi asked as Jimin stopped walking. Jimin secretly smile and slowly turned around to face her. Somi walked up to him and also gave him a smile.

"I have no one to take care of me since Jungkook will be busy with Haneul and his son. My mom will be busy with the company and I'll be lonely for a while." Somi said. Now it was the other way around, Jimin is the one walking to her.

He placed his bag on the ground and gently held onto one of her hands.

"Do you like me?" Jimin said with a suspicious playful tone as Somi looks away with a blush. She then shook her head and looked back at him.

"No. Don't be too full of yourself, I just need a friend." Somi said but Jimin wasn't believing any of her words. Jimin then nodded his head as he caresses her hand that he was holding.

"I can take care of you but on one condition." Jimin said while Somi nodded her head.

"You have to be my girlfriend first." Jimin said making Somi's eyes widen in shock. She then pulled her hands away from his hold.

"Are you crazy?! Who said I would agree, huh? Are you deaf? I said I only want you to take care of me as a friend." Somi said while looking away as Jimin softly chuckled. Jimin then pretended to think.

"But I swore you don't mean that. I know that deep down you feel something for me. If you didn't, you wouldn't have stopped me from moving out of your house." Jimin said with his finger on his chin giving her the "I caught you" look.

"Fine then, don't look after me. You can go to your family. I wasn't desperate anyways." Somi said while walking away. But before she could go far, Jimin grabbed onto her arm and turned her around to face him.

"Who said I didn't want to look after you?" Jimin questioned her as Somi shockingly looked up at him.

"I want to look after you, but I won't stay here." Jimin said as Somi frowned.

"Then how will you look after me and stay in Busan at the same time?" Somi asked as Jimin chuckled.

"Who said that I was going back to Busan?" Jimin asked as Somi frowned even more.

"But you said that since Haneul has Jungkook now, you have to go back." Somi said as Jimin started laughing.

"Yeah, I'm going back. Back to my apartment." Jimin said with a huge smile as Somi looks away with a blush on her cheeks. Somi shook off her thoughts and pushed his hands away and gave him a pitiful look.

"You tricked me." Somi said while walking away but Jimin pulled her back and into his arms.

"I didn't trick you. You thought of it yourself." Jimin said while snuggling into her neck as Somi secretly has a smile on her face.

While Jimin and Somi were having their moment, Jungkook with Jeongsan in his arms and Haneul beside him, witnessing the scene in front of them. Haneul leaned her head on his shoulder as Jungkook leans his head on top of her with a warm smile on their faces.

To Be Continued 

October 13, 2019 🥰