Chapter #13

3 Months Later

Haneul was happily stroking her belly, while thinking and feeling grateful at mostly everything. She was grateful for Jungkook for taking his time off and taking care of her and the child to the best as he can. She was also grateful for her mother and for Jimin for always being there for her whenever she needed comfort and was grateful that they didn't abandon her. While she was in her thinking mode, Jungkook came walking in and leaned against the door frame and watched her in a lovely way. While Jungkook was admiring her, she was admiring their nursery room that they built for their little boy.

When Haneul turned around, she was surprised to see him but later had a smile on her face. She walked towards him as he stood up straight.

"I can't believe I'm already 6 months pregnant."

Haneul happily said as Jungkook was happily nodding his head. He then walked closer to her and gently rub her belly.

"Just 3 more months and we get to see and hold him."

Jungkook said as Haneul chuckles. They then both looked up and made eye contact. For some reason, there was a butterfly feeling in their stomach and they couldn't know how to explain it. Haneul then broke the eye contact as Jungkook cleared his throat and took a step back.

"Let's head to bed. It's getting late."

Jungkook said as Haneul gave him a nod.

Haneul was getting ready when suddenly her phone ring. She went and picked it up.

"Hello. You almost here."

Haneul asked as the person from the other line replied.

"Yeah. I'm already here."

"Okay. I'll be there in a second."

Haneul then ended the call and put on the last touch on her natural makeup. She grabbed onto her purse and walked to the car that was parked on the driveway. As she got in, Jimin turned to face her.

"So? Where do you want to go?"

Haneul thought for a second as her eyes widened in happiness.

Jimin and Haneul walked into a baby store as Jimin chuckled.

"This is the reason why you wanted me to take you?"

Jimin asked in a playful way as Haneul gave him a nod.

"Then why didn't you just ask Jungkook to take you?"

Haneul then stopped walking and turned to him.

"He's been busy with work lately and I didn't want to overload him with more things."

Jimin then sighs.

"But he's the father of the child. He shouldn't be complaining when it comes to his child."

"I didn't say he was complaining, I just didn't want to burden him."

Haneul then walked away as Jimin sighed in defeat. He knew that he wouldn't win when arguing with her so he just gave up and follow behind her. As they were looking at baby boy clothes, someone saw them, gave them a smirk, and quickly made a phone call.

As Jungkook was typing away in his desktop, his phone started ringing. It was only 12 in the afternoon, so it wasn't his mother or Somi. He frowned and got his phone out. Once he saw the caller id, he hesitated whether he should answer the call. After a few seconds of fighting with his mind, he picked it up.