XXII

|Flowing Skirt|

"A pig."

"A filthy pig, a pig, a pig!"

"a filthy fucking pig!"
__

Vernon placed his hand on his neck, and tilted his head from side to side, small cracks popped in his ears, and the images he wanted to appear in the back of his head, did.

He looked up and a wide smile formed his mouth exposing teeth and his eyes blanked out looking down the hall.

"Which class was it again," Vernon thought to put his index finger to his mouth, his eyes shifted from room to the other as he strolled down the halls of the school.

"Hey," Vernon's ears wiggled and he turned around to face the owner of the voice coming from behind him.

There he stood towering over a smaller girl with long brown hair that she pushed behind her slightly pink ears, the girl was surrounded by some other female students with short black hair.

"You," Vernon pointed at her directly in the middle of her face, causing the other girls to gasp and pull at her arm as if warning her to move from him.

"Guy's stop he's super nice," she giggled stepping forward, allowing Vernon's finger to touch the very bridge of her nose as she just smiled up at him.

Vernon's eyes shifted from her petite face and down her body to where her skirt flowed from her wrapped waist.

"Hello," She said with a tilted head, her hair fell into her face, and immediately Vernon brushed it behind her ear, as she would.

Her face turned a vibrant red right away and Vernon simply pushed his hands to his sides, "I like your skirt."

All the girls around her gasped and pulled each other in whispering and giggling to each other, one even moved to the girl's ear to whisper something to her.

"Thank you," she giggled, and that's when she pushed her hand out and one of the girls in her group slipped her a blue envelope.

She then pushed it out to him, waving it in front of him, "take it."

Vernon stared down at the blue envelope for a second, before turning his attention back to her, staring into her light hazel eyes and simply, "I don't want it."

Her face froze and she pushed the envelope down to her sides staring at him blankly, "Do you know who I am?"

'Do you know who I am?' Rang through Vernon's head and he leaned forward so the two were staring into each other's eyes, "You're the girl from Friday, you closed the curtains when it was raining, and every day since I transferred into your class you have watched me, even your group of friends stare and whisper to each other about me when I walk onto school grounds."