XXVI

|Prince|

"He said try again, I told him I was scared

"He said try again, I told him I was scared..."

"He whispered in my ear and said, 'don't worry. You're a strong boy, you never give up, that's why you must keep trying until you succeed."

"But it hurt so much."

__

Trigger warning: sensitive topics such as sexual, physical and verbal abuse will he described. If triggering please do not read further.

__

"Hey wanna know why we call him Prince?"

"Because while he raped him he kept saying-"

- Freshman year-

Joshua's eyes glistened as he read his name highlighted on the top of the list posted in front of the school.

Again he made honor roll, and it was all because he aced his final exam perfectly. 

Marks to Joshua were everything. Not because he just enjoyed to get them, but because he really needed them.

Joshua lived in a very religious household, and although he liked his religion, he didn't enjoy being tied down by it.

So school was his only way out of it. His plan was to get good grades, get a scholarship, move out and get a good job and live his life as he wishes.

Soon I won't have to do all those embarrassing things anymore.

In four more years, I'll finally be able to change my life.

My body will be my own.

I'll cleanse myself of this present life, get rid of all the dirty, all the nasty, disgusting, vile, filthy things-

The filthy things, the filthy fucking things, the filthy disgusting fucking things, the vile disgusting things the evil things.

Goss. Disgusting. Filthy. Dirty. Sinful. Fucking- Ah. Ah. No... no...

Awe...haha I'm getting ahead of myself again.

Joshua took a breath in and shook his head as he stepped back, "huh?"

"Wow, look at that," Joshua tensed up feeling a body start to get uncomfortably close to his back, a tall shadow toward over him and the list, "top student, Joshua Hong from Mr.Kim's class."