1

Quinn opened the apartment door and smiled at Finn. "Hey."

"Hey." Finn said as he greeted Quinn with a hug. "Ready to go?"

Quinn nodded as she and Finn parted. "Yeah, let's go."

Finn and Quinn left the apartment and started walking to the diner.

"Santana's with him." Finn told Quinn. "He was having second thoughts about seeing you, but she's making sure he stays."

"Santana said I should tell him about Dylan." Quinn said as she looked at Finn. "What do you think?"

"Tell him." Finn nodded. "He should hear it from you."

Quinn nodded back as she and Finn continued walking.

When they got to the diner, Finn held the door and Quinn took a deep breath as she led the way inside.

Quinn spotted Santana first. She looked at Finn.

"We can leave whenever you want." Finn told Quinn. "And me and Santana will be right there, too."

Quinn nodded as she walked over to Santana, pausing when Puck was in her sight. "H-Hey."

"Hey." Santana smiled as she stood up and hugged Quinn.

"Hi, Noah." Quinn said as she and Santana parted. She hugged Puck. "You look good."

"Hey. Thanks." Puck replied as he kissed Quinn's cheek. "You do, too."

"Thanks." Quinn smiled slightly.

"Hey, Finn." Puck said.

"Hey, man. What's up?" Finn responded.

"'Sup?" Puck echoed.

"Finn and I are gonna go sit somewhere else." Santana said. "And let you two catch up."

Quinn nodded as Santana and Finn walked away, leaving her alone with Puck.

Puck sat down and looked at Quinn.

Quinn noticed the golden retriever sitting at Puck's feet as she sat down across from him. "Who's this?"

"That's Max." Puck replied. "He's my service dog."

Quinn nodded slowly, encouraging Puck to continue.

"I got him a few weeks ago." Puck went on. "Right after we broke up. Finn, Santana, and Jake kind of made me. Beth, too."

"Well, you look good." Quinn noted. "You seem like you're doing better."

"Yeah, I guess I am. I'm still working on the drinking, but I'm getting there." Puck shrugged.

"I'm proud of you." Quinn said as she took Puck's hand. "I know it's been hard for you, but I'm really glad to see you're doing better."

"Yeah." Puck nodded. "What about you? I feel like I see you in the news all the time."

"Not all the time." Quinn shook her head. "But work is good. I finished my run a few weeks ago, and I've been going on auditions for the next thing."

"Well, I'm proud of you, too." Puck told Quinn. "You've been through a lot. And I put you through a lot, and I'm glad you're not messed up from me."

"You're not messed up either." Quinn stated.

"You were right, you know." Puck informed Quinn. "Everyone's been saying it's PTSD."

"I'm sorry." Quinn apologized.

"The good thing is I have Max now, so..." Puck trailed off.

"Are you working?" Quinn wondered.

"Not really." Puck shook his head. "I've been writing a lot of music and playing in cafes and stuff, but I don't really have a job right now."

"Well, your mental health comes first." Quinn replied as she squeezed Puck's hand.

"My mental health doesn't pay the bills though." Puck pointed out. "Luckily, Santana and Brittany have been really good about letting me crash with them."

Quinn bit her lip.

"What about you? How's everything else?" Puck questioned Quinn.

"I'm sort of seeing someone." Quinn blurted. "Finn and Santana thought you should hear it from me."

"Oh... that's-that's great." Puck muttered as he pulled his hand away from Quinn's.

"His name is Dylan and he's really nice." Quinn told Puck. "We met at a work thing. He's a lawyer. Beth loves him."

Puck furrowed his eyebrow. "He met Beth? She didn't tell me about that."

"Oh, I'm sure she just forgot." Quinn responded.

Puck nodded slowly. "Well, I'm glad you're happy, Q."

Quinn smiled slightly even though she knew Puck didn't mean it.