15

On Thursday night, Quinn decided to surprise Dylan at work. She hadn't seen him in almost two weeks, and they barely talked.

Quinn took a deep breath as she entered the office building. She went up to Dylan's office and let herself in.

"Working hard, huh?" Quinn noted.

Dylan looked up from his papers and smiled. "Hey. What are you doing here?"

"I thought you could use a coffee." Quinn shrugged. "You've been working so much lately."

"I know." Dylan nodded as he stood up. He greeted Quinn with a kiss and took the coffee. "Thanks for bringing this."

"You're welcome." Quinn grinned.

Dylan sipped the coffee and looked at Quinn. "So... what's new? What have you been up to?"

"Auditions." Quinn answered. "And hanging out with my friends."

"Like Noah?" Dylan asked as he sat back down.

"There's nothing going on between me and Noah." Quinn stated. "I haven't seen him in days."

Dylan nodded.

Quinn took a deep breath. "I'm babysitting Beth this weekend."

"I'll be out of town for meetings anyway." Dylan told Quinn.

"Are we okay?" Quinn questioned Dylan.

"Yeah." Dylan said. "I've just been really busy with this case."

"Oooh, what is it?" Quinn asked as she sat down.

"You know I can't tell you." Dylan said. "And I actually have a lot of work to get done tonight since I leave tomorrow, so..."

"Oh." Quinn muttered as she stood up. "Yeah, I'll go."

Dylan stood up and smiled. "Thanks for stopping by. And thanks for the coffee."

Quinn nodded as she kissed Dylan. "Have a good weekend. I'll see you when you get back."

"See you." Dylan nodded. "Have fun with Beth."

"Thanks."

-

Quinn decided to call Santana as she walked home.

"Hey." Santana answered the phone. "Give me one second."

Quinn waited for a moment.

"Alright." Santana said. "What's up?"

"I just left Dylan's office." Quinn replied.

"And?" Santana wondered.

"And he was working." Quinn informed Santana. "There were no girls there."

"So?" Santana asked.

"So he's not seeing other girls." Quinn stated. "Like you said."

"Did you check underneath his desk?" Santana questioned Quinn. "Or the other offices? Or closets? Or the bathroom?"

"Well, no... but-"

"Nobody works that much, Quinn. Nobody."

Quinn rolled her eyes. "He's not cheating on me."

"Why don't you ask him the next time you two are together?" Santana suggested.

"Yeah, I will." Quinn hissed as she hung up the phone. She sighed as she headed home.