20

Quinn ignored Dylan's texts and calls the next day. She had an audition in the morning, and she spent the rest of the day relaxing.

Assuming Dylan was working late, Quinn planned to go surprise him at his office and yell at him for lying to her.

Around 10 pm, Quinn picked up a coffee from Starbucks and headed to Dylan's office.

Quinn took a deep breath as she entered the office building. She took the elevator up and walked down the hall to Dylan's office.

Slowly, Quinn opened the door and entered the lobby of the office.

Quinn walked over to Dylan's office door, pausing when she heard laughter from inside.

Before she could stop herself, Quinn opened the door.

"Qu-Quinn?" Dylan stuttered, the smile fading from his face as he stood up. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you." Quinn said as she glanced at the woman seated on Dylan's desk. "And bring you a coffee."

"Honey, who's this?" The woman asked.

Quinn looked at the band wrapped around the woman's left ring finger.

"His ex-girlfriend." Quinn answered. She slammed the coffee cup onto Dylan's desk, spilling it on his papers as she walked out.

Quinn started walking home, but realized she didn't want to go home. She decided to go to the café and see if Puck was playing.

After seeing that he wasn't, Quinn went home.