A Date

It's the next morning, and I desperately do not want to walk out and see Jungkook. I haven't seen him since last night, and quite frankly I don't want to.

What do you say to someone who accidentally saw you naked?

I walk out of my bedroom and as soon as I do, Jungkook walks out of his. There's definitely tension here now, and he coughs, momentarily clearing his throat.

We end up walking down the stairs together, and we'll accidentally bump each other's shoulders occasionally.

"It wasn't bad," He starts and I look at him with shock.  "You have a nice figure."

Well, I'll write this down as the most embarrassing moment of my life.

"Thank you," I grit, feeling my face begin to get red from embarrassment.

At least he's not calling you ugly...

"I didn't mean to barge in on you," He states. "I honestly forgot you were there."

"Its alright," I accept his apology as we both step on the last stair.

I glance up at him for a final time, not realizing that I'm missing a step. My foot turns, and I end up nearly falling.

"Careful!" Jungkook says as his arm wraps around my waist, stopping me from falling.

He holds me up, and my arms go around his neck instinctively. I look at the ground and back up to him. He looks just as shocked as I do, for which I'm kind of glad.

"How many times are we going to be this close?" His breath fans my face, and I can't do anything but look up at him.

"I... don't know," I mumble, shaking my head.

I get my balance again, and I'm up on my feet. He lets go of my waist, and we both walk out the front door.

"I'll drive you," He says as he pulls a set of keys out of his pocket.

"No need!" I hold up my hands. "I'll take the bus!"

I don't think I could handle a silent car ride with him, especially after what just happened.

"The bus? Are you sure?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"I'm sure!" I get my point across clearly as I speed walk down the sidewalk, my heels clicking and my purse swinging around on my shoulder.

The bus ride is as crowded as ever, but I make it to the office without a problem.

Waving at Hoseok, I walk by his desk and head towards the elevator. I feel a hand grasp my wrist and I turn around to see the blonde headed Jimin smile down at me.

"Jimin!" I smile, straightening my blouse. "What brings you here so early?"

"I was looking for you," He grins. "I wanted to know if you were busy tonight?"

"Tonight?" I think for a second. "Its Friday, isn't it? I should be free, why?"

"How about we go on a date tonight?"

My heart cuts flips at the thought, and  I become giddy.

"A date?" I squeak, not being able to hold back my grin. "With you?"

He nods. "I'll take that as a yes," He laughs. "Pork belly and soju? Does that sound alright to you?"

"That sounds amazing," I smile lovingly up at the boy.

Although my day started out hectic, I was jolted into a fantastic mood.

"What are you so happy about?" Mr. Jeon asks from his desk. "Did riding the bus put you in that good of a mood?"