A Little Jealousy

The next day, me and Jungkook meet each other again as we walk out of our bedrooms at the same time.

My thoughts go back to last night, and I feel giddy when I see him smile at me.

"Good morning, Hana," He greets me as he drapes his arm on my shoulders.

His suit is a different color than the usual black one he wears, with it being a dark maroon color.

"Why are you wearing a colorful suit?" I ask as we walk down the stairs.

Once we hit the bottom step, he spins me around and lays his hands on my waist.

"Because," He smiles lovingly down at me. "I found someone who brought color into my black and white life."

I melt upon hearing his words, and bounce in my heels, my feelings of happiness becoming too much.

"Casanova," I playfully scold him as I hug his waist. "You're too smooth."

He kisses the top of my head and chuckles.

"Do I get the pleasure of driving my girlfriend to work?" He asks and I pull away long enough to look at him.

"I think I can work that into my schedule," I nod. "If you're a safe driver, that is."

"I'm always a safe driver," He takes my hand in his and leads me out the front door.

With a click from his car keys, the door unlocks and I slide into the passenger side. He gets in the driver's seat.

The car's engine gets cranked, and we pull out of the driveway. His hand that wasn't currently on the steering wheel held mine comfortingly, and I stare at him as he keeps his eyes on the road.

"What?" He asks, smiling and glancing over towards me.

"Nothing," I shake my head, sending him a smile back. "I just wanted to look at you."

"Am I handsome?" He playfully grins, and I snicker at him.

"Very handsome," I answer him truthfully, before my mind coasts somewhere else. "Uhm, do you think you can do me a favor?"

"What is it?" He looks over concerned, his grip on my hand tightening.

"Do you think we could keep our relationship a secret?" I murmur. "Everyone freaked out last time when they thought you had a girlfriend, I can't imagine what they'd do if they found out you really had one."

"Good point," He says, bringing my hand up to his mouth and kissing it. "If it's a secret, that makes it all the more fun, doesn't it?"

I beam, looking out the window as we stop at a red light.

The office is as usual, and I grin at Hoseok as both me and Jungkook walk by the reception desk.

"Hana!" A familiar voice calls my name, and I spin around to have Jimin engulf me in a bear hug.

"I was so worried about you!" He hugs me tight, and I stand frozen in my spot. He pulls away from me, examining my face closely. "I'm so glad you made it home safe! You had me worried because you just walked out of the restaurant half drunk!"

A tight grip on my wrist pulls me away from Jimin and behind Jungkook. His eyes are hard as he stares at the blonde boy.

"Me and Secretary Kang were discussing something very important, Park Jimin," His voice is harsh as he speaks to the boy, and if I'm not mistaken, I'd say that this was jealousy.

"Oh," He shoves his hands in the pocket of his jeans. "Sorry about that, CEO. I was just worried about my date, that's all."

"D-Date?" Jungkook's grip tightens. "You and Secretary Kang went on a date?"