Uh Oh

Nearly a week has passed and neither me or Jungkook had anymore drama unfold before us.

No more mother and step brother drama, and no more marriage drama either.

I stand at home Saturday night, finishing up cooking. I had officially invited Jungkook over for dinner, and I was busy preparing it. All of it was prepared with love, and I'm excited for him to try it.

I had thought of something fancy like spaghetti, but then it changed to ramen with kimchi. I plate the table, put the hot ramen bowl in the middle, and set our silverware out.

My doorbell rings, and I run giddily over to it, brushing my hair and outfit down. I open the door, but I don't expect to see the familiar wild blonde boy leaning against my doorframe.

"Hello gorgeous," He smiles at me, and I immediately begin to slam the door. His hand catches it, however, and pushes it back open.

He walks into my apartment, making himself comfortable.

"Can I help you?" I snap, wishing that I could delete this person from existence.

"Its a nice little hovel you have here," He comments, plopping down on the couch.

"Don't call my house a hovel, and get out before I call the cops," I threaten.

"Oh you have a fish, too," He ignores me, tapping on Bubbly's bowl. "How you doing, Sushi?"

"Don't tap on the glass and don't call my fish Sushi!" I scold as I march over to him and point my finger at him.

"And I do need something from you," He stands, making me take a step away from him. "If you want me to be straight forward, I really need you to dump Jungkook so that way Sara can have him."

"You have got to be kidding me," I deadpan. "Is Jeon Jungkook the only man in the world? Why does she have to have him, anyway?"

He shakes his head. "He's not the only man, but he's the only CEO of BigHit."

Everything finally clicks. Money.

"Money," I start, almost not believing what I'm hearing. "That's what this is all about. She doesn't even like him. She likes how much money is in the account."

It registers now, and I fully understand what Yoongi had told me. He was glad that I liked Jungkook for him, not because of his riches. And I had a feeling Sara was the reason why.

I can't stop my hand when it suddenly connects with his cheek. Every ounce of anger I had releases on him, and I'm glad.

He's pissing me off. Majorly.

"Leave," I order. "Leave right now and don't ever show your face in front of me again or I'll-"

"You'll what?" He arrogantly interrupts me, and my fists clench so tight I feel like my palms will bleed.

"I'll rip your fucking face in half," I promise, not threat.

"Ooh, scary," He rolls his eyes and takes a step towards me.

Honestly, I don't have the patience for this. Jungkook will be here any minute, and the ramen will be cold.

I reach for my phone on the table and dial the police.

"Oh no you don't," The taller boy snatches the phone from my hand and ends the call, giving me a glare of his own.

"Give me my phone," I hold out my hand, but he's resilient. His hand clutching the device shoots above his head, and I reach for it, not caring of how close I got to him.

Jungkook is the one I love anyways, I could care less for the boy in front of me.

I lose my balance suddenly as I'm reaching, and I lean into him. His sly smirk comes out once more as his arms wrap tightly around my waist.

His eyes flash behind me at something for a millisecond, and I glare up at him as I begin to pull away from him.

"What are you-"

His mouth is on mine in the next half second, and my eyes widen. I try to pull away, but his hands go behind my neck to hold me in place. I can feel his tongue try to slip in, but I keep my mouth shut tight.

If his tongue goes in my mouth, I swear I'll bite the damn thing off.

There's a sound behind us as if something drops, and I push Taehyung hard enough that it sends him off of me.

I spin around at lightning speed to see Jungkook. A bouquet of pink roses lays on the ground at his feet, and he stares at me with an expression that I've never seen before.

Sadness, anger, confusion... it's all in swirling in his eyes. The one emotion that is clear to see though, is his distrust in me. A shot of pain goes through me, and I shake my head at him.

"Jungkook," I start, walking towards him. "Its not what it seems, I promise."

He doesn't reply, he doesn't move, he doesn't do anything but stand and stare in between me and his brother.

"Hana-" He breaks the silence, and acts as if he wants to say something else, but he can't.

He looks at the ground and I see his first tear fall.

"Jungkook," I reach for his arm but he pulls away from me at a lightning speed.

"Don't touch me!" He snaps, turning around to glare at me with tear filled eyes. I step away from him. He doesn't look like my always happy Jungkook, he's heart broken, and I can't help but to think it's all my fault.

"But Jungkoo-"

"Don't bother coming into work tomorrow," He turns away from me as he sniffles and opens the front door. "You're fired. I don't ever want to see you again."

My mouth drops open, and I start to go after him, but he slams the door.

I can feel my own eyes begin to get teary, and I turn to the blonde nuisance who stands awkwardly in the middle of the living room.

"Get out," I start, my voice cracking. "I hope you're happy, you just ruined two people's lives in one night. Go tell Sara that."

His normally arrogant expression is softer, and he begins to say something.

"Get out!" I rip a scream out from my lungs, and my knees give out on me. I land on the floor, feeling more tears stray down my cheeks and onto the tile.

He doesn't say anything as he exits, giving me a final look before he goes.

I sit there, sobbing for what seems like hours.

He hates me. Jungkook hates me.

***