Coffee Shop

A month. I've been looking for a job for the past month, and I'm about to get sick and tired of it.

I also haven't seen or heard from Jungkook in a month, but luckily the whole job hunting experience is keeping my mind off of him.

I miss him like crazy, and every day that I go without seeing him is pain.

"Hi!" I give a best smile I could muster to the owner of the coffee shop across from the counter. "Are there any job positions-"

"We're not hiring," The older lady interrupts me, and I irritatingly nod, thanking her anyways.

"Hana?" A familiar voice calls from behind me, and I freeze, slowly spinning around on the heel of my converse.

In all of his glory, Jungkook is standing in front of me, and he looks as handsome as ever.

"Jungkook..." I breathe, almost not believing that it was really him standing in front of me.

His usual suit was on, and his hair was parted to the side. He stares at me with an unknown expression, and I hesitate to talk.

"Should... should I buy us a coffee?" I ask tentatively, unsure of what his reaction was going to be towards me.

"Shouldn't I be the one to buy it?" He asks, brushing past me. "You're jobless, remember?"

Ouch.

"How could I forget?" I snap at his back as he walks to the counter. "You fired me, remember?"

The majority of people in the coffee shop turn to look at us.

"Two iced mochas," He orders and spins around to face me. He's glaring at me like he did when we first ever met, and it shoots a pain through my chest. "I caught you making out with my brother. You hurt me, Hana."

By now, the people in the coffee shop have started whispering amongst themselves.

"You hurt yourself when you barged out and didn't bother to listen to me," I chastise him, and the whispering gets more audible.

"Is she having an affair?"

"Isn't he the CEO of BigHit?"

"So she cheated on him?"

"Why didn't he listen to her?"

"You're causing a scene, Hana," He scowls at me and I dryly laugh.

"Does it look like I care?" I stare daggers at him. "You should have listened to me instead of running out of the door!"

Suddenly, he runs over to me, grabbing my wrist and pulling me out of the coffee shop. The people inside sitting down had suddenly begun standing up, trying to watch us as we exit. 

Do they think we're filming a drama or something?

He pulls me to his car, and opens the passenger door.

"Get in," He orders and I cross my arms.

"I don't want to," I shake my head, not caring if I'm being petty.

He sighs, and runs a hand through his hair. "Get in if you want me to listen to your excuse as to why you and Taehyung were making out."

I cut my eyes over at him momentarily before I take my seat on the passenger side. He goes around the car and follows in suit, sitting on the driver's side.

"Explain," He commands and I look at him with disbelief.

"Gosh," I shake my head. "When did you get so bossy? Anyway, I'll explain, but you have to listen and not interrupt me."