Because I think I'm funny

Just something to brighten up your day. Hope you like it!

A list of my priorities today (in order)

1. Start and finish my ethics essay

2. Think about doing my philosophy essay for a few minutes and then adamantly dismiss such a crazy notion

3. Pretend to give a crap about the political future of Australia and enroll to vote even though I think everyone in power right now is a serious douche that wallows in a bathtub of douchiness every morning and every night because gun laws are a thing Pauline!

4. Try not to get rained on when walking home this afternoon. (good thing you brought your umbrell— oh, wait you didn't, because you didn't listen to me, the little voice inside your head)

5. Read that text book for that statistics class because I have no idea what's going on

6. Attempt to work up enough motivation to walk down the street and buy some milk. I'm all out, but I only need a little bit because I'll be away at the end of the week. Oh, no. What to do?

7. Think about watching something new on Netflix

8. Proceed to re-watch every episode of Brooklyn 99

9. Ask sort-of Stepfather who works in IT about my windows certificate 'expiring' (Windows expires? What bullshit is this? It isn't milk you know, Microsoft. It's a software!)

10. Tell Mumma you love her.

11. Ask Father-Dearest about camping this weekend. Inquire about the possibility of best friend joining us.

12. Bake something yum. Probs that chocolate cake mix that's been sitting in your cupboard for the past 4 weeks. But noooo you wanted cinnamon scrolls instead.

13. Eat ice cream. (it's afternoon tea)

14. Eat dinner.

15. Eat more ice cream. (it's desert).

16. Scroll through pinterest.

17. Fall asleep scrolling through pinterest.