"Im so stupid"

(Louis' POV -at school that day)

Louis was with his best friend, Liam.

"Liam i don't know, i really like him and i don't know how to".

"You have to find some way to talk to him lou, he might like you back" Liam says

"You're right, but i don't know if he's gay or not" Louis says with a frown.

"You're seriously saying that? Louis he's told everyone about him being gay since freshman year".

"Okay okay, i know he's gay, i just want an excuse not to try" louis chuckles.

"Well if you like him so much, you'll have to find a way to tell him".

"You're right payno, i'm gonna try"

"That's the Louis i know-" Liam is cut off by the  ending bell, "Well, now you have to go home and talk to him".

"Alright Li, ill text you on how it goes" and with that, they both leave to go home.

Later that night, Louis is sitting in his room trying to find a way to speak to Harry when it hits him, "Snapchat, everyone has snapchat, right?" he questions himself.

Louis is looking through Harry's socials trying to find his snapchat. He first looks on twitter but couldn't find anything, "shit" he hoffs. Next he's scrolling through instagram and bingo, he finds it in Harry's bio, "Harry_Styles" louis thinks, "Is that his user on all of his socials" louis laughs.

at first Louis is hesitant, he's questioning if Harry will get the notification, and if he does, if he'll accept it... Louis mind is racing when he gets a text from Liam.

Liamm: have you talked yet?

LouBear: not yet li, i'm about to add him though.

Liamm: why are you texting me then, go add him.

with that, Louis adds Harry and feels his stomach drop, all of the questions he had before circling his mind once again.

It feels like forever before Louis gets a notification "Harry_Styles has added you back"

"Wow" louis smiles, "i can't believe he actually accepted me".

Louis goes to type "hello" but deletes, thinking that's weird, he try's again "Hey Harry." but deleting that quicker than last time. He sees Harry typing but Harry doesn't say anything and soon, the typing stops, with Louis thinking "Fuck, i'm so stupid."
and on that note, Louis drifts to sleep with the sweet curly haired boy on his mind.